Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The 2386th Resurrection Before 2009

Happy New Year Eve and Happy New Year in advance! *in cheerful tone*

Have been contemplating whether or not to abandon this journal of mine for weeks (again). Posted few nonsensical entries about the official closure of this blog as well.

At last......


I'm still carry on with this little journal quest (lol) because...well I'm nostalgic.

So far I have only owned 2 journals with the first being Multiply from about 5-6 years ago (a journal site from yesterday). So how am I suppose to forsake 4 years of written memories and exactly 760 entries in blogger?

And shame to say, the feeling of disowning is not the first time already. I think it's better to take one step at a time from now on and see what's there for me in time to come prior to making any major decision!

Till I write again.

-Best-