Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Narita layover dilemma


Tokyo Metro Railway network is purely insane for a 8 hours layover to handle. So sad. Cannot visit Asakusa and all those modern attractions in downtown Tokyo. I don't wanna miss the chance to see bustling downtown Tokyo and neither do I wanna miss out my flight to a more important destination, my future, you can say so. Alternatively, I think I get to spend time at a more tranquil city at the Greater Tokyo (Narita City, Chiba Prefecture) with ancient Edo buildings, park filled with sakura/kouyou and Shinto Shrines*gasps* which is so much nearer to the Airport itself. The question arose at the end of the day, can I even obtain the visa or shore entry permission successfully as a single Malaysian male who doesn't have financial income? If they take I-20 or F-1 then I must say thank god for it but if they don't buy that at all...Japan(Tokyo), next time then!

Keyword : Malaysian!

What do you think about the 7.5 Incident in Xinjiang-Uighur Autonomous Region in PRC? Is this another plot of political frame up to highlight the weakness of the next giant in world economy and seek attention from the western countries? I see one similarity between Rebiya Kadeer and 14th Dalai Lama, hypocrisy. They are the real terrorists donning with masks of innocent cat. Now that it's not only the issue of Eastern Turkistan rebellion but it has got mutated into religious issues and flamed the Jihad spirit in the Al-Qaeda once more. And this time it will not be terrosists against Americans but terrorists against Chinese. Mind you that those terrorists are generally brainless so they might not bother to ask you whether or not you are a native Chinese or an overseas Chinese before they take down your head. In a way, some of us of the same ethnic are gonna get affected. Let's hope it won't develop into that state. I hope all other Muslims in the world are like those in Malaysia, ever peace loving and positive. I love my country. World peace ^^v

24 more days. So not prepared.