Monday, June 13, 2005

and i will be strong,even if it all goes wrong....

Err............long time never blog liao loh!!!haiz gonna transfer to HELP University College soon....yay!cos i notice that my choice on INTI is totally wrong wrong wrong.....luckily i got a very supportive family that realise my problem and allow me transfer from Inti AUP to HELP A-LEVEL.....i can study Law now...i don't like those science where i'm studying in AUP(majoring Biochemistry)........although if i chose AUP i can go US within 2 yrs of time but i don't care anymore....bcos although study abroad have always been my dream but if i'm blindfold by this desire i will not realise what actually i want...i'm not science material at all...although i'm a science student back to my secondary school but my art result are better than my phy/chem/bio and most my science result not consistent so i really no confident to go into that field!But as always i felt that study in US is a very 'Proud' thing to be ,so i approach my father at last minute cos my friends interfering and ask me go to study american degree transfer programme together and the heard the counsellor said that it is a not bad choice cos faster graduate and ppl study in US are mostly possess creative thinking and bold and good public speaking skill....wow tht was amazing...tht sounds cool right cos commonwealth education is like always memorize and duller in educational system...so without considering i beg my father for it and guess what my dad say 'yes'...at that time i was so happy and can't wait to tell all my friends and my relative in US about i'm going to US yrs later without hesitate(for ur information,i can't study law in US...tht sounds ridiculous right cos US law not applicable in commonwealth country...)so the best field to study in US is science field esp. Biotech/Biochem/Bioinfo/Med.tech.,those subject sounds cool but quite unpopular in Malaysia!and i was thinking since i gotta study this subject in US then i must seek for job there in term to got better paid(times 3.8 wor...)and my intention was i 'm not going to come back Malaysia after i graduate there bcos if i come back here might perish to get a good job...........so i was like having those stupid thinking that i can still send money back to my parents in order to take care them if they refuse to migrate to US with me....Greencard.....foolish thinking right)...bcos i was inspire my cousin as he is doing the same thing as i mention above...and my parents also no comment about it...then i thought i plan a good plan....)................things happen after my semester begins....the syllabus really hard to catch up...and i know my limit as i can't adapt to those syllabus and topic eventhought i try hard.........then i realise that b4 this i was bilndfold by those so called 'perfect plan' of mine and route to the US kingdom without thinking my own potential(i'm not Biochem. material lah!)...cos all da time i felt that study AUP programme is a very proud things.....................wrong wrong wrong........i sick of it now...i hate it now...all my friends with me felt the same as me........then i started to realise that i still have to turn back to what my choice at the most beginning: LEGAL studies.......................then i try whatever way to transfer to Inti A level,so that i can save more $$$....cos i thought my fees paid to AUP can transfer to CALUK but Aup head said 'No'...not refundable eventhought u'll be continue ur studies in Inti but different programme(wat kind of Fk rules is that)...then my f=dad said nvr mind...again head of CALUK said i cannot transfer now cos already week 6...might afraid i can't catch up...haiz i'm so desperate that time and think of after this sem i'll withdraw from inti then rest for 4 month until next year January Taylor's College SAM intake then study SAM for only 1 yr.....but the conflict is that i'm gonna study SAM with junior....what a disgrace right!ppl might felt strange....then i left this problem unsolve cos i think i should worry bout these things after finish this sem............................I see the light...i can see the light now!HELP got July 6 intake and they allow me to enrol after i finish my sem in Inti(august).........but then gotta make more effort to catch up...................until yesterday my parents rang me up and told me that if i really not intend to study American University Programme anymore then stop wasting time in inti waiting the sem past.....ask me to withdraw from inti straight away and wait for HELP A level july intake and seek for new accommodation...........starts all over again and go back to law(my parents keep on saying tht law is useless last time and this cause me to chose AUP of Biochemistry major for so rush on last minute i think few weeks b4 enter Inti,therefore they bear some responsibility...hehe...sounds ridiculous!but true!)....although this time i know that i might not get the chance to go US to study and stay there forever , settle down career and make a family there...........or atleast can study abroad for longer time at overseas)...but twinning also not bad mah!eventhough only 2+1....which is 1 yr in UK but i dunno why i felt more happy with that...so strange...hehe...but i'll request for 1+2 which can stay longer(2 yrs) in the UK..and need not come back here so soon....if able i wish to stay one more add. yr there to obtain Uk bar council exam...so total is =3 yrs....!in the UK!..........................and i can come back here to find a job ,settle my own career path here then repay my parents(so noble rite?) but is word tht from the bottom of my heart...money can't buy everything..even i send money back way from US to take care them but it is the money tht take care them not myself...how can i think of this idea?...i'm the only son.....i need to stay by my parents to take care them in future as both my parents not young anymore!..................when time past rapidly...my parents grow older...i'll starts to worry many things y know?...........all these many idea are cames from my homesickness in inti...then i'll start thinking bout many things when i felt homesick in inti....then i realise all those facts................................so sad so bad....but hope that my latest choice can satisfy both side...which are me and my parents..................GOD BLESS ME!