Sunday, June 05, 2005

I can see a rainbow!...but too hazy....so far away

OMfG...all my tests and quizzes was so poor...my adaptation is just too bad!my life in college sucks!everybody sucks...hate it...can't break it...forcce to take it...leave it!
Everyday is not a new day...jz a same old brand new day!dull...bored...static...grey...lazy...misery...haiz!
who to blame?...what to say?...where to let out?...who will listen?...and who will give a hand...i jz dunno what do i live for?what should i live for?is there any light at the end of tunnel?can i hope for a bright future or continue to be a pessimistist?can i see the cup as 'HALF FULL'?
Can i breaK through?can i find a better way?can i depend on my own?millions of question left unsolve...billions of ? floating on my head...can i still believe in me and the world...is there anyway out?..........................can i gone with the wind to somewhere else?please don't misunderstood...i'm not being grey minded...i'm just speak straight...speak wise...speak my mind!tired of it and sick of it...though...still have to go on until i reach the light!live does not end here just like that...my world are still blank...i need to paint it with more colour with my own hand...make it a better place to be...a better life...a better way!fly away...breakway!i spread my wings and learn how to fly...i'll do what it takes 'till i touch the sky...though it is not easy to tell goodbye...make a wish...take a chance...make a change then BREAKAWAY until i see a rainbow ahead!