Sunday, June 26, 2005

normal days...nothing special happened

today is Yee Zhong's birthday,have to wake up early....but my eyelid so heavy when i woke up...cos yesterday 2pm only sleep...and dun forget yesterday consumped many energy(thx to Inti's hostel...and all my stuffs)............................totally exhausted....today whole day go Chey Ling there celebrate Zhong's bday...lunch and dinner...after comeback then make 'Cheesecake" bluek...i'm scare of this word now...cos been eating it for few days....thx to those tht having birthday.....Sue's bf and Zhong zai........eurghhhhhhhh...and yeah i watched 'Jewel In The Palace' aka da chang jin...a famous Korean Drama now...had been shown on 8TV but i missed it...this time i watched on wah lai toi...quite bored at first but after tht find it quite interesting and the theme song very nice...watched it non stop from 4pm-7pm.....b4 tht i'd watched 8 TV's 8pm slot one but not really addicted but after watched wah lai toi one and 8 TV repeated broadcast at afternoon start to luv it...my current ringtone is Kelly Chen's "hei mong"...cantonese version of Da Chang Jin's main theme song...haha!but might not get chance to see anymore cos Sunway going to start soon....and this Thursday need to go back to Inti to check out and wait my parents come and pick me up to KL..........bless me bless me bless me...the Almighty...nothing is impossible to you....wish me good luck and all the best!

I wanna watch...War of The World and Initial D...but seems that quite hard to book ticket for Initial D(too hot lah!...f**K..hav to wait next week...)sienz up to 10000000000000000X........and oso wanna watch I do I do leh...i wanna buy pirate DVD for it and Mr. and Mrs. Smith......

All the best for ME!