Sunday, November 20, 2005

week~!

Next week is the last week before my first ever semi-formal exam in my A level studies in SYUC.Godness!I'm so nervous though i din show any effort to work harder :p....i'm juz not gud at memorizing those err...y'know like law or econ.My gosh!If u look at the workloads of those law thingy tht require to squeeze into ur little tiny brain.Bet u'll be quite surprise.Every topic is a must for memorizing jobs...neither one can be excluded!Imagine i got around 10 over topics in my pocket!Well...bless me...do nothing but juz bless me tht i can finish inserting all those law principles,cases,acts and codes into my wateva part of my brain...i'm not expect for A or what juz don't let my result look bad tht i can't bear to even take a single look k?Econ?hmm...all i know 'till this moment,it's all bout graphs...vertical/horizontal...relations...costs...demand/supply...wateva i don't give a blardy damn!How i wish there r others subject to take up better than 2 of these in SYUC....GP?er...possibility of failing= 100/100 = 1(absolute failing).I can't write 'beautiful/flowerish' English lar...my grammatical skill sux most da time...i don't think much when writing the 800 words essay juz shoot wateva comes to my mind err..without even bother to pause!If force to think well maybe 800 words in 1 1/2 hrs for me is totally absudity.Betcha know tht too Ms Joy~

Went to Borders twice this week.8 books in my list now.Too bad my wallet and saving acct. recently on 'diet' or well if u call tht kinda rationing or other terms well it's da same~.Means?No money.Grand total for 8 of those books = RM400...but my budget RM200...so cruel hav to cut down half of it to RM200...T_T hope for some sponsorship or subsidies...anyone?pls contact Mr Ng at 012-7XXXXXX or email personally.

Watched 'Exorcism of Emily Rose'...well,i thought it's kinda horror movie but i'm wrong.It's all bout law trial of kinda mysterious and arguable case.A controversial between whether the law should accept facts or religious/hidden powers?2 hrs long of watching,u can say it's ~*yawning* or interesting due to the issues and arguements tht goin on!up 2 u to decide...but for me prob. i'll give it a thumb up.I like it!(although it's revolvong around the ahem *cough* "LAW" but it's quite interesting when u saw sumthin u learned on book actually happened in the movie...)...u'll learn tht things tht other ppl won't cos they don't noe bout law principles and rules.the jury,the trial,the procedure,the evidence,leading question by attorney and many other law terms...(well for tht movie,the jury actually found the defendant guilty but the last decision falls on the judge and the judge acquitted the priest...),i won't say i totally agree with the judge since there r some absurdity elements like hidden powers,monstrous,satanist....which more than juz facts!At least it left some space for me to think deeper and over...nice!

I watched "Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire" as well on today FINALLY,cos telebooking can't seems to workout for tht movie and crowds are seen in every cinema for HP...ppl around juz mad over it!!!But for those HP fans out there should then knew wat the story earlier cos the book came first.And the movie is also da same CG tht did all of the settings.Nothing surprising for the whole movie...juz feel bad tht Cedric died and Van Dermolf alive...juz wait for the next movie to come out(The Order of Phoenix) correct me if i'm wrong...i'm not a hardcore HP novels fan.