Friday, November 25, 2005

Poems...

Title: I Don't Believe Poet: Eve

I used to believe there wa so much inside me
That was bursting to come out
To see the world

I used to believe that i could make a difference
To someone
somewhere
sometime

I used to believe that someone would appreciate me
The way I would appreciate her
That what was inside of me would shine
The way others shined on me

I used to think that I could start anew
A clean slate
Wherever I went
Far away where no one knew me and my past

I used to think I could create a new face
And that people could see past it
And look inside my heart my mind

I tried so hard to be someone else
To be the people around me and always failed
But yet being myself will never be enough

I will never shine
Just being me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title:Depression Poet:Shannon

When I sit at home
Staring out the pouring rain
Wishing I was in Rome
Enduring all the pain

I feel my heart beat
And I feel myself bleed inside
My tears start flowing
Like a river running

Outside I am a happy child
Because I have on a fake smile
While inside I am cold
And I weep a mile

As I stare out the window
Tears of sorrow ; continue to flow
My heart continues break
As the wooden floor continues to creak

I feel messep up
I am depressed
Everything as i knew
Has vanished like dew

As days pass
My depression ceases
As I know God Almighty
Who brought me out
Will show me
How to live life to the fullest

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title:Stronger Poet:Loneranger(Tristan)

Round and round
Bouncing up and down
Life's incomplete without rain and storm

Who says life must live to the fullest?
My life goes on even if it's the dullest
No one can ever tells that's senseless

As I flip through the paper
The world is changing like ever
So as the heart of people

My life is in my own hand
It's not simply by a magic wand
Destined and determined by my own strength

Thank those that ditched my effort
As time passes I'm wiser and blessed
Without your doubts my life is empty like desert

You,he,she,they,you all know who you are

I can prove you wrong
As now I'm still standing strong
Humming the glory's song...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title:Over Poet:Loneranger(Tristan)

It is over
Whatsoever
Things become clearer

Learn to accept
All the debt
That you made

Don't take for granted
All you wanted
Don't really needed

Take things easy
Or else you'll be sorry
Always there to angry

Friends are like weather
It changes whenever
One after another

Here they come,there they go;
Eternity is a nonsense
Forever is an illusion
Everlasting is a lie.

Whether it's a...joke or whatever,
You'll be end up as fool!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS : Cherish people beside you before they changed their attitude towards you.Maybe you are right or maybe not but then learn to accept and face it!Time passes they'll know that you still the best!Cheer up! :) u r not alone....heartbreakers!