Thursday, January 15, 2009

Flexiblelove


Saw this noble invention on 康熙来了. Whoopee doopee! Photobucket Very impressive can fit in a truckload of people at its maximum expansion, wait no, only 16 at max but that's hell lot in capacity. Furthermore, it's highly flexible and customizable provided you can bend it in any forms and shapes you like. The best of all is it's made from PAPER! Three cheers to this industrial design artist called 林飞!

More at http://www.flexiblelove.com

**********

Have to give special mention to the following seriously or else I won't rest in peace. I.AM.GONNA eliminate Photobucket all the 小人 right now before CNY. There has been few showdowns already. First I was being treated as fwb by certain someone which I'm definitely not very pleased at but I never reveal my dissatisfaction for the peace of the world. Secondly, my landlord's dick is itching again for some reasons he just indirectly sounded me for using too much electricities but wtf not like I never pay every single cent worth of all the kilowatts I've been using so just shut the fuck up and go kiss toilet bowl before I blow the cover of you exaggerating the utility bills Photobucket. I feel so exploited cos I suspect I paid extra cost despite all his accusations, he would never show us those bills so we practically have no idea how true is his statement afterall. Sucky right? Fear not, all these endurances will be up by the 2nd quarter. I can't imagine how I can take this further prolly I will murder someone in the end and end up in either gallows or mental asylum. The first victim will be this particular ccb monstrous landlord. Oh and although I have to start numbering my days left in Malaysia but one thing for sure, I WILL NOT hesitate to leave college. I will never enjoy college life in this place because people there just suck, I don't want to explain any further on this so don't bother to ask why.

It's so scary to realise how time flies! This will be my last CNY in my home country before transferring. Just within this few months, more things are worrying me like my parents for example, they are taking their health for granted. I sounded my dad last week for his rocketed LDL level by 100! This is no kid for people at retirement age as he's exposed to high risk of heart disease and the like. Then my mum is even more horrible, me and my sister had to force her to go for X-rays due to her constant back pain after she complained about numbness not long ago. Guess what? The result shows that she's having infection on 2 columns of her spinal cord which can lead to a thumping of medical complications had we discovered too late OR can be caused by the spreading of other hidden sickness in other parts of body which I don't wanna know what are they cos the worst case scenario could be cancer. We are forcing her to do further check up across the causeway because we don't really have faith in medical quality here sighs. She will be going for another thorough scanning by next week before CNY but the result will be out most probably after CNY (she's fearing about hearing bad news that will affect her CNY mood -_-) to see if she critically needs operation. Now she's on a comical neck guard for the time being. And therefore it makes me so reluctant to transfer right now at this point but what to do, it still goes onPhotobucket. Hopefully she will be fully recovered by August so long as my prayers in Tibet are answered!