Monday, January 19, 2009

Getting on nerves again!

Bad thing really comes in a bundle. I just found out that FF accidentally double charged me for the final month (yea canceled my subscription finally) of my membership. Fuck College, FF and Paypal all owing me $! Damn shitty lor. No more 年年有余 already. What a way to kick start a new year.

Yea la I'm very superstitious, you got a problem is it?

Sick fuck.

Nvm. Hopefully everything will be coming back to me after CNY. The gravity, the force, the feng shui, the qi, the luck, the prosperity, the wisdom, the health, the wealth, the goodness...everything. All mine.

Argh.

On a completely irrelevant not, I think mod style is super neoclassical and it looks fabulous on Londoners but I find it quite an annoying sight to see a lot of Malaysians dogging the trend blindly. Leave aside the fact that we don't have 4 seasons over here but you know right, Carnaby St. is in London, not some places like Kuala Kubu Baru or Jalan PP Narayanan. So why isn't there a trend called Bukit Bintang Style (Lalaism remember?) or Starhill style for you xenophiles?