Saturday, August 29, 2009

Enough!

Let me tell you something that's more horrendous than hearing your gf/bf fuck a sheep.

Last 2 days, I went to Walmart and I saw Miley Cyrus clothing brand (super low end kids brand like Anakku, Kiki Lala but worse). Then yesterday I went to Uni's bookstores and I saw Hannah Montana's portable folders, pencils, note pads, ipod skins, beverages and yada but we're all like college students here, no kid (pun unintended) but I'd assume they're just being caring to take children of some married undergraduates into the demography. Never mind, so just now I went to a supermarket nearby and was gonna shop for a birthday card but all I saw under that section is tiny amount of High School Musical designs and whatnots, and voila Hannah Montana dominates 2 sides down the aisle! Ok right since there's always a need to cater some greeting cards to minors. I'm Happy and world peace.

And then after that I went to shop for some veges at the raw food section, while I was looking at some organic brocollis on shelf and to my horror, few tiny flashy boxes of pickled veges next to those brocollis caught my attention and guess what? It's THE Hannah Montana Pickled Veges brought to you by Disney's!

Apparently there seem to be a demand among housewives as well. Everywhere has been sold out to Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana and you wanna talk about how commercialize are the Golden Arches, Starbucks and Coca Cola? Think again.

Fucking Miley Cyrus damn annoying 阴魂不散!