Friday, December 02, 2005

1st sem over...

She was busy in SMS-ing to 'H'


Khim May without spec in Subang Parade


Well,juz finished my 1st sem. exam in A-level...to be honest i'm not looking forward to my result afterall...the same old saying goes "this is neither AS or A2...relax lah"...quite true...so i showed only like 20% of effort for this exam.cos i din study almost at all...last week went shopping wif parent cos they came up and then following days are like sleeping all the day study for only 2 hours per day...or else went to Vinodh's room do nothing instead of well ahem STUDY!so reluctant to begin all the study thingy...now the first thing to say is i done sux in math paper...eventhough the easiest Statistics paper i oso like mistakes here and there.I think habis lah,all marks deducted...pure math is nothing better oso...blank out here and there!Well,like i blardy care...it's not AS or A2 lah!Econs...hmm MCQ sux like hell...i din see any harder MCQ in this world exp for Econs...Y?Beats me!Law err...i actually ok with tht since i understand the topics juz that i dun hav enuff time to write out all mhy points...wahhhh....imagine lah 3 essays in 1 and 1/2 hours....1 essay half an hour...1 essay average must got 2 and a half pages...sicko holy shits...unless i got robot's hand...or else i'll screw up the Cambridge Exam. Board for giving such a 'challenging' format....juz wait n see!!!!

Finished exam...a bit happy...but damn tiring cos yeah gotta move to new hostel though...energy consuming...i moved all the thigs yesterday until midnite need to beg for the guard to let me in and out!!!But quite satisfy wif my current room cos larger and cleaner and cooler and hey it's facing laggon view and the main gate haha!!!

Went Redbox and Subang Parade wif K.May and Jess today,sang until my throat went dry and a bit tiring too...after we came back college haha 'forced' them to help me to move my remaining stuff like broom,bolster,flowerish blanket,mop...haha all those embarassing stuff lah!no wonder ppl keep one throwing strange expression on us...'hey as if ur hse got no broom and mop?no bolster and blanket?...'

Hereby to thx so many ppl that helped me to move my things like Dominic(provided car),Vinodh(ur big Adidas baggage and thx for teaching me the way to kick all the luggage down the stairs until my boxfile cracked),Jessica(thx for tht cacat squarish luggage,Vit. Cs and ur help on carrying my embarassing stuff),Khim May(thx for carrying my embarassing stuffs too...and cost u so much sweats),Susan(thx for err...moving some of my smaller things)...without u all omg i'll be die of exhausted and muscle ache...and ended up in hospital for my precious holiday.

My motto today is:1st sem is nothing,buck up for next and following sem on AS and A2!

I'm not guilty bcos i can't get good result k?if i want to get good result i scare i will hurt so many ppl...haha!