Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Prom night sucks, college sucks

Hi.

Today I am gonna present you my usual screw-the-test rant (point of anger 1). So I screwed BIO test 2, this time is literally screwed because 1 1/2 hours were seriously not enough to flip through the pages of questions. My lecturer damn pandai one, she curi all the questions, copy-paste from OCR Cambridge Examination board aka A-levels, tadah, what a way for patchwork plagiarizm. I don't see a reason why rules only apply to students most of the time and lecturers can just get away scot free. Anything, whatever. The crucial thing is she shrunk our test time from 2 hours to 1 1/2 hours. This is unfair and to make thing sounds worse, she had the guts to come in late for class some more! What the fuck. As a result, I was unable to finish a subquestion that cost 6 marks. Fuck the what. And various other questions that muddled over as time was tickling fast, apparently her watch seems to run faster than anyone else on this planet *roll eyes*. Luckily it is only a 15% out of total assessment. But still, I'm not that kinda person who will leave blank in questions eventhough I know shits about them. That sounds like a total loser who don't give in their best to at least pen down nonsense, yes I'm talking about the effort to write at least something out of nothing so that you'll know the probability of getting zero won't be one at the end of the day. This is not even all or nothing, odd marks do help sometimes in upgrading dreadful marginal grade. Pfffftt. Naff said. I'm still left with final exam to hope for. Not the end yet. Anyways, most gruesome one is ahead on this Friday, Stats test 2, lotsa things to recall from A2 Statistics which sad to say, my short term memory has had them all. Damn, why didn't anyone tell me that knowledge is cytocidic?

Point of anger 2 : I know next semester is gonna be short semester but why can't they just offer BIO 122 for fuck's sake? I see CHM 152, PHY 212 but none for BIO 122. College has never ever hit the wrong spot of frustration, now I'll waste away my 2nd short semester doing trashy humaninites/fine arts/social sciences instead of anything else that is productive like BIO 122 or Orgo. You might be asking why didn't I consult and whine before advisors or programme director as we had already like paid them to make use of their services, that is one hell thing to say, I've talked to them all and the most they could do was asking me to terima hakikat or take a 3 months semester break altogether until January. Go kiss my foot la! I'll prolly bite the dust and take Orgo at the States knowing that my college does not put their greatest interest on students but hard cash. Had I know that the rival college with initial "T" butt on us will get me there faster, I won't be wasting anymore of my limited salad days away over here doing things like Politics, History, Anthropology, etc. Well, oh well...too late for anything. 1 more year to hold up.

Point of anger 3 : Jason smudged cream on one of my turgid purulent zit wounds that resulted from burning midnight oil and that bugger blossomed into bigger colonial now! I can't squeeze it anymore as it is out of pus. Ew. I dislike playing with birthday cake especially the idea of smacking cream right into people face. As you know, cream = oil and they can clog up pores. But thou shalt be pardoned afterall it's your day, welcome to club 21.

**********Me and PK

Me and Qian Ning

Me and Si Xuan

Me and my boss

Table 13, I don't like this number.

Candid shot. I got accused of "pok mong" by Michelle when I accidentally tripped and my hand collide with her pelvic arch in this very photo above. Bummer.

Group shot. Our grandmaster of the play, Yat Lei got buried behind.

The venue of the ball was same as SyUC's A-levels ball I attended last time which is famous for their Yang Chow Fried Rice. Other than that, the food was pretty mediocre only la or below average. Very normal banquet dishes. Nothing to shout about. After the ball ended around 11.30 am-ish, my boss chio us to Genting, and so we went and reached there around 3 am-ish to relish the breeze. Lepak a bit then went back at 6 am-ish. Reach home at 8 am-ish! Whole night...if only my passion for revision can be that persistent also :s

**********

Do you have the slightest idea of who is this person?

Tee hee...

It's the protoype of my "daugther" crossbreed between the "best" traits of me and Avril Lavigne unabashedly!!! I don'tknow but I think it's beyond perfection :p

I'm gonna name her Liz Lyndon Lavigne II.