Monday, February 02, 2009

OxOxOx

Finally the much desired thing called luck came to me at the beginning of Ox year! Eventhough I dah kam pun sai sao this year, no more physical gambling but then I tiok lottery (beh sai 1 big only)! Maybe I really deserve it after so many black forces surrounded me. I have also received my first university acceptance from the university that I thought least possible (after SBU, sad case). CNY was kinda dry this year as mum is incapacitated in the mean time. We ate out everyday and watched midnight movies in cinema from chor 2 to chor 5. As for Lunar 30th we went Old Temple at downtown and Lunar 29th to Chinatown (Gu Chia Zui) as usual and again got the luck to see Little Nyonya cast having stage rehearsal in the middle of Eu Tong Sen Rd. for the countdown event on Lunar 30th! We were very close to the stage when we drove pass amid the jam haha although I hardly watched the drama since I was away during that period but my parents are so obsessed over it, prolly the whole of JB-ians too. But I still prefer Holland Village all time. The rest of the CNY was just boring bai nin sessions from Seremban to JB to PD to KL. They were soooo exhausting but then ang paos that I reaped are more than enough to offset the fatigue (risked life for the sake of debt relief ah!). What to do, CNY takkan menjadi nyata dan berpuas hati without the content of red packets :) Hello, we are Chinese and that's the best part of everything.

Going back to class in few hours time, I so wish that college will burn down before my class. Somebody but me please commit arson or let it collapses altogether! Bad things all go away.

Hopefully this year will be a better year for all.

谨祝 新年快乐 福星高照 开心吉祥 百事顺遂 鸿运当头 牛转乾坤!

Keong Hee Huak Chai

p/s : kia jik chiu puek, ua beh hu bai ti gong lau yia, wu tak zi, ai ke yi eh si nang ok deng, jin sien. kiu tee gong poh ho soon soon li li. ua mm si hok kien nang tapi pun si tang tang yu yi la. pai seh ah! kam siah!