Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ohaibainutting

Hello when was the last time I blogged about "I woke up, had bruncher (breakfast + lunch + dinner), then stone in front the monitor or staring at the ceiling whilst waiting the day to pass and nothing else of interest"? 

Here it goes,

Attended my unofficial godmother's birthday treat at a restaurant in Melodies. Been there at least 36273 times. It was fun that mummy got to meet up her SIGS gang. So cool of them to still keep in touch until now cos it has been more than 30 over years after their graduate from SIGS. Hope our kkl gang can prevail that long which I totally have no doubts on it ^^

I went for the midnight cheung k session with some of my kkl members as most of them are not free during the " day time promotion hours". Yes, they have a life unlike me. We sang from 11pm to 4am. Not enough, miraculously my voice is still there. It will normally went mute after every session. But I guess either my skill has rocketed or I've accustomed to my usual 1-9pm standard. Will see how then cos I don't think karaoke is a popular trend of killing time over the States. I need to sing the share that I won't be getting otherwise after I transferred. I can't tolerate other karaoke outlets than the beloved franchise N and franchise R. Mereka tu memang best in the world or at least in my world. Well, so after all the run and fun, we got off the place at 5th floor to the carpark at basement. Hell it was 4am,  pitch dark, nada living things were in sight of 300m radius! The girls were freaked out as my car was isolated from all others since most of them used B1 (I cleverly parked at B2). But oh well, I couldn't be bothered as I don't really believe in things not in accordance to scientific laws (I'm a future scientist mah!), so I wanted to drive over to the Autopay machine to pay in distance of less than 200m away from the car cos the girls were turning green and making some imaginative plays in mind so they needed to secure themselves in the car prior to anything else lah! Girls being well...girls *roll eyes*. So before I got off hurriedly to the Autopay machine, BBL said she spotted a janitor in red walking down the escalator (well, CS's janitors are of red uniform cos I worked there for a few times in history, and they touch down around 10pm normally when the complex closed) but NONE of us actually saw, nil, nada! It was getting very eerie as BBL was so sure about it and she warned me not to step out of the car, thus we turned to the Autopay at B1 instead. Reminds me of an incident years ago whereby a janitor committed suicide in CS by jumping down from the 4th floor and landed head on before Season bakery due to his World Cup debt. Anyways, we paid and left. Sent them home. Reached home at 4:30am. Got sounded by the parents a while. End of story.

By the way, BBL has very sensitive sense to paranormal beings and she's the one who usually provide us with been-there-done-that first hand stories about her experience. In a way, she sort of has this thing called 3rd eye or 6th sense or whatever to that effect. I'm surrounded by these extraordinary peoples in my life. Few of my other friends and cousins possess this ability to see things that we can't see in normal course. I'd prefer not to have this ability. I don't think it's something that can be classified as gifted and pleasant. I mean how many of you out there wish to see all kinds of smoky/grotesque/halfbodied/horror/shapeless/fanged/emotionless/vengeful moving beings flash across you when you are most probably doing some very normal routine in life like sleeping, doing bowel business, eating etc.? There's only one person called Melissa Gordon that are more than willing to assist those who had passed on but earthbound due to unfinished business. Go look for her then, not us "chickened littles". Having said that, I still respect "them" in every way I can. Sometimes, things can't be avoided you see. And I seriously think that car park is a place infested by "things" from other dimensions. Kid you not, it's officially our 2nd similar encounter in a car park with the first being in Plaza Pelangi's basement car park eons ago. One of us took a photo with the handphone and spotted an unidentified being in the photo with vague human outline but the expression on that "thing" is the classic of what you usually hear from someone with a similar experience of this kind. Of course we deleted the photos without a second thought and called it an end. Some of us prayed so hard after that and couldn't stop chanting mantra for few days in assist of hanging all sorts of religious talismans around, like me.

Traumatized. 

And so I hope this is not that omg "I woke up, had bruncher (breakfast + lunch + dinner), then stone in front the monitor or staring at the ceiling whilst waiting the day to pass and nothing else of interest" anymore. Don't you just love what you expected to be run of the mill to turn out like a merry cupcakes? Haha it's more fun being a random person.

Lay off balik kampung with the STACT's CS-ians/Visa application/Uni. matters (setulusnya, SANGAT pain in ass please remove it asap!) and the comfort zone aside, I'm setting off for a 1 month stint taken for pleasure (I SERIOUSLY hope it is, with every fibre of my being). Haven't tried to be this adventurous before but I'm telling you that I'm going hardcore this time! . A bit nervous though. So much uncertainies and I'm just so small but nothing's in my way (cliche). God bless the parents and the sister with pink health especially mummy! Please give her more calciums/collagens but not pain killers! Stupid mchknnccbwtfbbqdvd osteo disorders. I'm gonna swallow all of you like sup tulang one fine day!

Something awkward happened today but I'm not gonna disclose it since it's irrelevant and rather personal, and err...inconvenient? What it's supposed to be will remain as it is forever, you get me? :)

Gonne meet up with Cheryll tonight after for almost 1 year! She's back in JB for a week already but I assume she has been under quarantine for all the H1N1 hoo-haas :s

Sorry Jessica for ffked you that day, we'll wait 'till July ok? If you're still around Sg. by then. ;(

Thanks Frog, now that you've finally kept your promise :)

My MSN died on me for the 2nd time. I've no idea why prolly cos of virus attack or bugs. Therefore the lack of signing in...vagination!

This few days are quite packed, grandma's birthday on Saturdays so relatives are all back here. Edmund cuzzie will be back on next week until August. Let's see what he has got for me out of his few months backpacking over the Europe continent!

It's 7:08am and I'm still up. What's coming? Sincerely hoping for a good day ahead :DDDD

Nites.

p/s : Friends, I'm terribly sorry if I ever ffk. I'm conciously aware that my ffk rate has been on the higher side recently. My life's been very unpredictable owing to few factors which I think some of my closest friends may know. I seek forgiveness from all.