Thursday, February 15, 2007

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 more days...2 more divine days!

no more 10 am to 10 pm,no more endurance of constant unbearable tormenting,no more daily scoldings,free from customers from all walks of life,legs can finally take rest,lips can finally restrain from repeating the same mantra over and over...no more reports,no more cashiering,no more stock taking,no more hampers,no more cookies,no more WORKING,

Everything ends on this FRIDAY!yippy!

Redbox Neway here I come!

No more of getting eye sores...from looking at all those lalabom flowing pass...!fuck wei!lotsa fake gothic lala around...poyo!

Gah,Valentine is soooooo sucky!Hate those roses,teddies,chocs...so pariah and puppy-ish,fuck off!Why can't ppl just be more creative than that rather than doing the same old typical things all other ppl is doing?*roll eyes*

*****

Oh yea,I just got my partial pay today,fuck lo...less than what I've been expecting...damn gotta receive the 2nd payment later(5 fucking more weeks after CNY) which I doubt it can be any lesser than this,or else *pass me the labour law book...*...sue them till their ass off!Fuck and screw them for exploiting me and my pay!Better pay me more or at least within satisfaction on next round of their disbursement.

Uh huh,they'll pay us by cash for this time and remaining in cheque for the next round!

Fucking pay me more on next round if I received less this round...I hate to be exploited like this given that how many hell long innocent hours I've sacrificed just for those lifeless cookies!