Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pierce of a Pisces

You scored as Cartilage Piercing. You could probably be described as a little edgy but basically nice. Good for you for being a complete poser. You're probably a little art kid too. Woo freakity hoo.

Cartilage Piercing

90%

Labret Piercing

90%

Nipples

90%

Dirty Piercings

80%

Earlobe Piercing

60%

Belly Button Piercing

50%

Lip Piercing

40%

Nose Piercing

30%

Tongue Piercing

30%

What Piercing Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

Hm...I have 2 piercings on cartilage already.Thinking of getting one on tongue or labret but due to the high risk of being disowned by my biological parents.It should be better if I hold back my desire in order to go far...bummer!

Anyways,I'm not gonna punch any more holes on my cartilage cos even after half a year they are still getting off and on's infections and swelling with disgusting pus!Have to do anaesthetic to disinfect the wound practically everyday,you see or else to undergo a surgery is a matter in no time.Gah...blame my skin then for being so weak to penetrative bacterias!