Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Flavor of Life

Feel so sucky now...in fact...I didn't spend my Chinese New Year quite well this year due to lotsa circumstances.I'm so over the barrel...T^T

However,the major one is still regarding my future undertaking(ok well,it's not like it just arises but rather pain in ass for few months edi la!),expected,the same old issue.

Alongside of this,me and my parents were(still clueless about whether this will still goes on...) rather steeping in a not so harmony atmosphere.I'm holding back all my words that supposed to tell them in addition of locking myself away in my room...and later on transformed into a silent protest until today,dad broke the ice.To me,I don't feel overjoy either,in fact,guiltiness is rushing within.So immature right?

Anyways,at least they did give in to me a lil' today...I hope things will get better and over in no time.

And also,I took off one of the hoop ring on my cartilage,cos it was swelling and kinda sprang up into a hideous lump containing dead cells and skins...gross betul!At least I can sleep on sideway now...that seems trivial to anyone else but not me ever since I pierced my upper cartilage.It's more like a "bearable" tormenting to me during the past few months...lol...not to forget,I chopped my hair yesterday as well in CS lol...I look so neat and clean now with my military cut haha...more boyish(younger) for someone turning 20 which also happen to be officially out of teenager range in a week time

:(

GAH!

***

Utada's latest single "Flavor of Life" is fucking catchy man...it comes in 2 standard versions,the original one and the ballad version with another unrelease remixed version in the single.And yea,it is the official theme song for "hana yori dango 2" which I dunno what the shit issit also lol...but heard it's a quite notable anime.Damn,I can't stop pumping this song on iTunes not and the playcount is stepping up exponentially upon downloaded...currently 55 times in less than half a day gone O.o

By the way,I'm still very much out of mood...pardon my responsiveness in SMS-es and MSN if it seems dull and irksome >.<