Monday, March 24, 2008

Growth cycle

Stage 1 : Flat. Happy go lucky. Sense of being.
Stage 2 : Curiosity.
Stage 3 : Appearance. Social ties.
Stage 4 : Chesty and overbearing pride.
Stage 5 : Compromising. Acceptance as a way of life.
Stage 6 : Anticipation.
Stage 7 : Reality and truth.
Stage 8 : Great awakening.
Stage 9 : As it is. Let it be.
Stage 10 : Disappointment.
Stage 11 : Greater awakening.
Stage 12 : Depression
Stage 13 : See red.
Stage 14 : Realization.
Stage 15 : End.
Stage 16 : New chapter.

Different perspectives marked at different stages. A progressive development that illustrates how ripening takes place. Nonetheless, it spans around 2 years on me.

*****

I absolutely can't believe that I flunked PSY 105 midterm, how on earth can this be happening? It's only an elective art subject and Miss M (da rookie lecturer) gotta answer for this. I've/We've never seen a lecturer of non-core subject failed his student in such a graceful manner. Good, and I'm having a presentation on that effing subject this week. So gonna boycott her...but too bad the presentation is part of courseworks!

And friends, what's wrong with my Sociology marks? If you think I don't deserve it, come confront me directly and don't gossip behind like wusses.

Alright, I die die also must pull my PSY and CHM grade up again this time. Especially PSY...I still don't believe that I got 2 "eggs" for 2 essays respectively given in the name of HER SAINTED MOTHER's prehistorical senses. Hello there, I studied. I got the relevant points or at least touched the tip of answers by my layman's explanation is better than NONE but why I got NONE, yea NONE, for 2 page-full of essays. Holy mackerel! If she thinks this is funny then she can jolly well kiss the floor and eat sands. Hope she loses her job by next semester as OUR wish since she is still under probation. I'm seriously gonna sound the AUP office if they ever bestow me a lecturer as such in future by all means.

3 more weeks to final...like wow how fast.