Monday, March 17, 2008

Jia You!

Today, upon my divine checking on the newly drafted final exam timetable, CHM 152 and HIS 251 still clashing and the worse of it is both papers got postponed to 2 days later of the previous drafted date instead of being seperated. Meaning I will be deprived for 2 more extra holidays!

I tell you ICSJ is really good for nothing, the exam office might as well tear down altogether when they are gonna demolish the old block and all the person in charge should just get sacked for good. My lord, now they are asking me to prepare for quarantine on that day instead of revising the timetable -_____- . With all their respects, are they like mad or brain damaged? Hello, History and Chemistry on the same day, I'm not gonna get further quarantined for running amok lor...cos most probably I'll be appeared like living dead.

Heck I'm so lost already, courseworks are fucking up my patience.

p/s : I can't stand myself anymore for writing all these run of the mill anecdotes. I shall revamp my writing habit and polish up my language. I don't mind my language without improvement but I realized that apart from not improving it is facing a downward mobility! I'm no longer like those day where every of my homeworks and tutorials consist only long winded writing and more writings(General Paper, IELTS, Econs and Law). On top of that, people around me hardly speak languages other than English itself, let alone having English speaking campaign or English day that sort of undernourished event. It felt so normal and comfortable those days but it changed drastically ever since I came here. I've heard assorted Chinese dialects being spoken and if you don't speak at least Mandarin or Cantonese, the likelihood of being segregated is on the high end of the scale. We are no longer in a natural state to converse in English. I only hear pseudo-American slang dotting around in campus and class. How pathetic. Why can't they be themselves and must they swim into dominant culture in a land that doesn't dominate by that culture itself? What a shame.