Monday, March 03, 2008

Not a good day

1. Downpoured like mad. Rosh left without me! Thanks Sheryl for being the saviour of the day :)
2. Phone died on me summore. Paid effing RM 150 to repair on the spot, feel like kena conned. Damn Nokia(Authorised service centre tim!) fucking crook.
3. Chem II quizzes gagal keliling pinggang.
4. Chem II test 2 coming.
5. History I midterm test tomorrow. Only one chapter covered.
6. Our beloved Uncle Steven passed away out of a sudden(heart attack) this morning in Guangzhou before he started off his another quest of voluntary lecturing. Unbelieveable as he seemed sound and strong to us during CNY and could fled around Malaysia and Singapore actively during that period of him in South East Asia. I was practically floating and puzzled when mum told me about that. It's the biggest joke ever made for us to accept. It's like the minute before he was still cheering up the atmosphere back home, then the minute later he's already lying there without temperature. How cruel. I'm damn sad now. Totally out of mood. Anyways, sis going to Guangzhou tomorrow together with Aunt and Cousins for his funeral. His ashes will be resting in Singapore instead of the States for eternal peace.

Please rest in peace dear Uncle Steven.
Deepest condolence to Aunt, Terence and Kit Lun.

Another deep sigh to life...

I feel homesicked now.