Saturday, September 20, 2008

STUPIDESTEST LIVING DISASTER REPORTING IN FOR A PUBLIC APOLOGY

Why on earth was I so blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *please rollllllll your tongues* ?

I was dumbfucked cos I thought I lost my house key upon reaching doorstep.

I called Charles for help, crashed at his place and burned 20 bucks of cab fees mind you midnight surcharge applied (was supposed to be frugal or so I told myself)!

Called Mr. Leong for help as well to ask for spare keys, cracked our heads whole night to sort things out.

Called FF M.Axis for lost and found but to no avail (of cos).

And basically the whole world was involved in my fiasco!

So after dragging my weary soul back in my room finally (infinity thanks to Mr. Leong, if not I'd be reaching home at 3 am),

when I opened up my gym bag, LO AND BEHOLD.........

THAT FREAKING HOUSE KEY IS NO WHERE BUT HERE INSIDE MY GYM BAG THAT I'D BEEN LUGGING AROUND WHOLE FREAKING DAY!

Miserably stranded for 5 freaking hours outside for fuck's sake.

My deeeeeeeeeeeepest apology to everyone, I should be eliminated, sorry to all, your mothers, your fathers, your neighbours' cats, your maids, your friends, your friends' parents and your ancestors. I'm so not worth.

When have I became such a great joker on earth. Far more greater than you can ever imagined. Seriously no joke.

Alright, gonna turn in now. Today I must sleep on cold hard sea of needles to repel my sin, really, don't stop me.

Kthxbye.