Friday, September 26, 2008

Work

I think by the time I got my first payroll hor I will be in great debt edi and the gaji will be used to toh tiap the uncontrollable expenditure due to the psychological equation of working = more $ = higher consumption = sure no problem cos got income! But in reality it is working = more $ = higher consumption = liquid inflow (equal or less than) outflow = DEBT!

Cos you see, I just started working for 3 days and I had already spent 3 figures on my dinner for that 3 days alone. 3 auspicious it may sound but it's only an innocent numerical symbol which can be pronounced differently as three, tiga, san1, san, sam, sa, tres...so don't infuse some arbitrary meaning into it! If this shall continue, habis habis lah gaji!

I think I can sack my boss edi in that case and we shall see (note : i never ask you to see alright cos it sounds wrong if i put "i shall see").

On the other hand, the uptake of fat/carb/calories sudah mencecah langit but then the consumption still subject to stalemate or worse still unbecoming!!!

I'm feeling 100kg now. Holy shitake! And my looooooooooooong break is coming soon, I'm anytime expecting this body to kembang hingga ketakterhinggaan then explode into pulp during that interval. Bye everyone wtf.

Oh parents will be coming up during Raya to pit stop over KL and then proceed to fly on to timbuktu! No la but then they are going for group tour with saudara mara, cucu cici sekalian and godparents, all but me. Very weep worthy I reckon. But nvm la since this kinda damage can be compensated by anything of monetary value or the like ANYTIME but still...I'm getting emo now.

Don't know if it's just me or what but I always have paradox feelings that part of me wish to be busy like bee but part of me want to be lazy like khinzir, hehe I like to make lame metaphor. Anyways, I guess by keeping myself occupied is not bad an idea better than splurging all the free time mengukur jalan, sai meng.

And so I vow to thee, I must rajin-rajin bergym to melangsingkan badan cos a lot of my close friends are signing up (there I was talking about quitting!), but to hell FF, I'm paying 1.5 times more than they are paying all this while, seriously, if I was born with enough middle fingers, I'd give each and every one of their staffs a friendly gesture from the bottom of my heart (read : fuck their double standard price scheme). If I can just sue them and claim back my retrospective losses, this life will be one step closer to becoming millionaire. And if you think it's funny it's not.

Gracious, we're going to Taman Negara later! Pray for me so that I won't be chopped, minced and eaten up by some disgusting looking paleolithic ogres that came right out from WrongTurnToDeadEnd. It's sooooooooooooooooo impulsive ok, the time from suggestion to decision probably took 1 hour and another few more hours into action. Blame noone, that's our modus operandi afterall.

Before I forgot, sempena musim perayaan, hereby wishing all the Muslims in the world a happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri! I want kuih raya! And is it true where we need to see if the moon appears on the last day of Puasa to decide whether the next day's a Hari Raya? Pardon my ignorance but rumour has it that this actually happens but there's hardly any mention to it.

I personally think that one of the Raya songs which goes like "sudilah rasa kuihku dengan rendangya sekali..." is very high spirited. Haha I must listen to this song in office everyday in order to keep up my pace lo. And believe it or not, I never been to any ramadhan bazaar at all this year (haih i think i should migrate la damn malu can)! I know it's one of the 7 greatest sins on earth but once I get involved I will proceed to commit another greatest sin, gluttony. Le sigh. And guess what's my breakfast for tomorrow? Nato + white rice + miso paste, another weep worthy case but it's healthy la nonetheless and should be made as staple meal in Malaysia lo. But then I wish I can wake up to the aroma of rendang, ayam merah, nasi briyani, nasi kunyit, laksa Johor, all the gulam-gulam...etc EVERYDAY!

Now kill me.