Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finalmente, El Segundo

Muy bien, I've done my examen de la Español finally. All my worries were absolutely unnecessary because the test was very easy. I kind of screw up the oral test due to the effing sore throat and flu but well...it's over now! And I scored full marks in translation section, so flattered! Anyways thanks for their benevolence also la. Muchas gracias Andres, hasta el proximo año!

Then again, the thought of having TOEFL on this coming Saturday sunk in and gorged away the cookie of joy! Now I'm worried again. Haven't prepared a shit yet. Totally clueless about the format like HELLO?! 2 more days and I'll be bloody screwed from ass right up to brain.

..........

While enjoying my holiday, I need to crack my brain on 4 admission essays. Lotsa brainstorming will be involved. But no inspiration to kick off as yet, nil, nada, none, zero, cero...so I guess more agony than delight.

However,

after this week I'll be totally FREE from tests! Liberation! Yay! Although there are still lotsa applications to do but still at least I can do them AT HOME, 家, 屋企,casa!

Fuck virus infinity lo, why must they hit me at this time OF ALL TIME when I'm in the middle of so many tests huh? Huh? HUH? I'm still going home and acing my test even if you try to put me down like jelly! Roar.

Nothing beats leaving this mierda place afterall.

Incoherent I know haha.