Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finalmente, El Tercero (tambien esta el ultimo!)

TOEFL (check)

*cue song of victory*
*throws confetti*
*waves pompon*

4 hours.
Hard ass gluing.
Backbreaking.
Voila...
Emancipation!

I freaking woke up at 5 am today just to cross border. Fucking jam at 6 am early in the morning, the traffic jam and the ever sluggish checkpoint queue. Reached too early at King's Arcade actually but managed to start the test earlier. I swear I was on the verge of giving up during the reading test, you know what kinda topic they forced people to read? Archaelogy, Anthropology, Biology, Chemistry...like HELLO no better topic is it? Ever heard of light and after dinner topic? I nearly tossed the whole computer out of the window and wanted to end the test earlier. All the sections were answer-able except for speaking part where the time given was NOT ENOUGH. Motherfuck, 45 seconds for 1 question HELLO? You think I speak Tamil?

Anyhow, immediately after that I went back to JB cos too tired to go on with other activities such as shopping and the like. The fact that it's Saturday made it even discouraging. And everyone's having their final exams, no fun shopping alone. Well, actually I was not very willing to spend SGD since it's so freaking sky high of late. Might as well enjoy forex relief in my homeland. So I headed to CS after that, that place is incorrigible. It's like southern version of Sungei Wang. Needless to explain further, you know what I mean.

Went for passport, visa and student ID scanning, 4 pieces cost freaking 13 bucks! Easy job, just scan, click and save, abbacadabrahocuspocusexpectopatronumwingardiumleviosa RM 13 *ka...ching*! Sap sam, tiga belas, trece, zap sa! Gone in split second! Daylight robbery case. Then I realized later on that one of the picture files is actually corrupted TNLM. But well, on my way jazzing around the mall, I met Janet and later followed by Eugene (CS is a place of high collision rate with people you know), talked like we never talked before for 1.5 hours at no means of stopping, like literally. Rushed back to grandpa house. Took the car and went CS again to fetch frog. Then makan at Yew's cafe which was rather yucky. I never liked spaghetti, particularly hate bolognaise sauce. Out of extreme boredom, we explored the newly opened Danga City Mall which I shall give a 1-word-off conclusion, pathetic. Will zhap lap before long according to my common sense. They don't even need fengshui master to determine the position of their fate cos like I said, for sure closure in time to come is inevitable, and it will not be long from now.

Muahaha...I'm effing tired now. Don't know what the hell I'm sprouting. I think I will score badly in TOEFL. Believe me. I almost fell asleep halfway around it and in the end I thought I just couldn't be bothered as long as I meet the minimum requirement. Seriously the test resembles SAT I in many ways. Killed all the kicks. Not good. Triste. Fuck. K. Thx. Bye.