Friday, November 21, 2008

Nuestro amigo = 22 años

¡Feliz 22do cumpleaños a Señorita Felicia T.B.T.!


p/s : The cake was leftover from dinner at TGIF earlier on cos we lousy friends couldn't afford a proper cake. Anyways, muchas gracias to our "dai kah zhe".

pp/s : Semester 5's result is out after much anticipation (not really). Thankfully, I got my desired grade but with a minus sign right beside it. God damn. Currently CGPA is hanging at an awkward point. Definitely not a happy one nor a sad one it is, it's just plain neutral. I could have rendered it properly to a happy one but I didn't and why? So remorseful, so guilty but what's done is done. Essentially right now is the venomous super elaborated application procedures ahead to be killed. Anal. Hell they don't even bother to look at the bank letter dated before Jan 2009 and there they encourage us to apply earlier for whatever lame excuses. Makes me scratch my head so badly. And I don't think those demanding adcoms will even bother to read a mediocre quality personal essay written by an average Asian applicant that came from a non-English speaking background who speaks sub-par quality English in his everyday life. However, I do hope that my miserable CGPA can be offset by my commitment in various extracurricular activities back in high school. I have to dig all my dusty sijils out just to beg for a qualification around the ballpark. Disgusting. Try to reject me and see!

ppp/s : My sister is making my situation heavy! I've no idea why an expat. like her can dwell in a highly urbanized domain but at the same time prone to exclusive isolation. I guess life has been busy like bees over her end especially in the middle of economic downturn + retrenchment brouhaha. Life ain't easy I know but just how hard can it be to locate a freaking bank in a metropolis with over 20 millions of population? What more excuses?

pppp/s : The date is approaching but I'm still much helpless and off the cuff. A lot of obstacles along the way. I need faith (a lot), respect and the discretion to execute my own idea so long as it's approriate la. Can't you people foresee an impeccable plan coming along already?!

ppppp/s : Having the luxurious to sit at home doing nothing at the moment but eat + sleep + read + online repetitively on daily basis. A lot of time to waste but I think I (we) deserve it after all the hardworks! Well I don't get to do this most of the time so it's plausible from every angle.

Peace out.