Tuesday, October 11, 2005

aegh...pure math test sux...

Haiz...yesterday whole day like no heart to study for pure math test...!Imagine Trigonometry omg...my foundation for it really sux man!cos form 5 Pn.Rosilah din finish the topic at all and then Pn. Lai juz cover few subtopics...me like totally forgot...Koshy's teaching?Haha...dun blame me,i can't concentrate in his class cos all the time i was sleeping in his class!Aiks...Trigo(seems no hope for me...),Circular Measure(Still can buck up...),Function(Can lah...but need to recall back a bit lazy to do tht lar...),Geometry Coordinate(Cukup makanlah...!)....my main prob. for Pure MAth always lies around those trigo. thingy!really dunno how lah!Next month is my 1st sem final exam...arrr....how arrr.....law...math....econ....worst is GP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week we gotta crazily rush for 4 assignments that due on Friday!!!Idiot!Then 2 test on Thursday in one short...for every week!!!Insane Jesus Holy Shitty!!!!All gotta thanks to the marvellous subjuct of all:'LAW'!!!Best subject in A level ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!