Monday, October 31, 2005

honestly tell me that it's over......

Today i realise one thing that i'm not really please with.It is something i discovered few days ago which is i think most of my favourite music bands will ended up disband.Here's some of them which had already disbanded:

1. Spice Girls (my fav. during primary sch. b4 i go into J Pop)
2.Atomic Kitten (after the era of Spice Girls...i switch to their substitution(which claimed to be).)
3.Speed (my fav. J Pop girl band that disbanded on their career optimum period...last only 1335 days.
4.Zone (I knew them through some of the Chinese Pop Songs cos Comic Boys and Karen Mok sang their song
in Mandarin version cover)
5.Day After Tommorrow(J Rock band that sounds similar to Zone...i luv them since dunno when from Anime
theme songs they sang.)
6.Do As Infinity (my fav. J-rock band:started to like their musics since after the Japanese drama 'Love 2000'
theme song which sang by them...'Yesterday & Today'...which is a popular song at tht
time...tht's their dunno 2nd or 3rd single...4got)

:::I was so shocked when the time i heard them gonna disband...tamparan demi tamparan!!!