Thursday, October 06, 2005

haiya...

Haha...yesterday i skipped my law class for 2 periods to attend the so called mentor mentee in One U. hehe...actually we are just purely 'ponteng' sekolah!so funny but real fun as we head to OU straight after finish our pure math at 11:30am,and that time OU was totally quiet unlike weekend...felt strange!

We went there for lepak and celebrate pre-fasting(puasa)...means the last lunch meal for Isti and Faiz(after tht gotta fasting for 1 month,poor muslims......went for THAI food actually...Johnny's... well,the food is not tht amazing IMO,taste ordinary and mediocre...but still i like THAI food i confess...Tom Yam Kung...yummiest all the way!

After lunch then lepak again like before,i bought one decorative handstrap from a 'creative products selling shop'.Well,actually they conned me with the handstrap for RM12.90 that which after i bought that i went to a handphone shop right opposite which selling the same thing for only RM7.50...celaka betul!

Then,we decided to take 'puri-kura'(fyi:sticky photo in Japanese phrase...)...squeeze our face inside the lens damn difficult...as we 6 persons there actually struggling to fit in the view that actually fits 2 person...haha!

After 'purikura' then went back to our faithful place called the 'sunway college'...which we sleep there,eat there,studying there...everything happens there
-_-!!!

It's been few days since i started to do MSian studies power point presentation...came out everynite to foyer to do that ...damn tired...blame me that totally illiterate to Microsoft Power Point...have to seek for others help and figure most da setting myself...die!!!

OMG...gotta said again tomorrow gotta law test again(weekly test...)...haven't prepare yet until this time haha...and then Friday gotta pass up the assignment too...so packed my time...no space to breathe lah...Mr. Raj!

Today damn embarassing in GP class i must said that...actually we are on a topic called 'ARTS'...then JE asked us to bring things that do with 'ARTS'....actually i din even know about it until Azrul told me that...then spontaneously i present my favourite 'DZI' beads bangle which my sis bought for me on my bday...!I explained evrything about Dzi...suddenly that stupid Sukh. told JE that i got 'ARTS' on my body...well tht's my 'symbol of glorious'...then i am forced to show it to the whole class with so reluctant...so embarassing that i almost blush...fuck up!But i do feel proud of my 'symbol of glorious'...is tht means i should show it off to the whole class?NO!!!