Thursday, October 13, 2005

fuck!

Well,look at my time stamp NOW!YOu'll realise that i blogged this post at midnight or should i say early in the morning?Look at it...it's 5:20 AM!!!

Why am i still awake at this hour?
Good question.#@^!@&!Holy Shit LAW assignments cum tests which will due this thursday(test) and friday(assignment)

What had I studied then for law so far?
Practically nothing at all.The Facts are my brain saturated,my body coordination system lagging(means--->lazy),my eyelid gaining weight dragging my upper eyelid down to shut off my eye ball(simplified---->sleepy),my 6th sense told me that i ain't gonna get good marks for my test 'today'....

Then how am i going to do during the test?
Well,sleep,looking up-down -left-right-every angles(bear in mind,it doesn't means that i'm goin to peep at answers then...)i rather die than 'dirtied' my dignity ok?...gosh what am i spouting here anyway! :p

--------------------------------------------

God damn it!Really sleepy now ar...but look at the clock is already 5:30 am...no point for me to sleep...it'll makes me more tired in the 'morning'!...worse than worse caused me to overslept(hehe,how I wish i can do it...well,for the sake of MR RAJ...and most important my ATTENDANCE!...swallow it then...T-T)

As i say,i'm a GOOD student...the main criteria for a GOOD student is not to SKIP your class!!!aka ponteng kelas.
-------------------------------------------

But look,damn sleepy and my mind is completely blank,so as during 'today's' test(predicted)...what's the point going for Law class then...wasting time rite?

hmm...let me think about it...few minutes more to counting down for daybreak...my eyelid semi-shutted...*yawning*...my body turning 'jelly' and aaaaaaaaa.............ZZzzZZzzZz
...............I slept.

shhh...let the heaven to decide everything...*snoring*

-------------------------------------------