Wednesday, January 17, 2007

god damn!I am so happy that I'm dying away!

1. Shit loads of work in that stupid confec. company called Y.S.(u do the guessing la!),stand all day long but none a of single passerby bothers to take a look at our cookies cos they seem as dry as how they look.And to hell is that we are bound to lotsa puny rules and regulation laid down by company such as the the sentence "...try our cookies" is highly prohibited for some unknown reason that only they'll know.As if not bad enough,I'm gonna take charge of cashier when I'm on duty in CS.Hellishly no!!!!!My kaki and tangan are not that fast enough to handle those transactions esp. operating the cashier machine...I will make up a long queue for sure in front of the booth due to my retardent in typing the numerical keys!And I'm gonna give the wrong change to customers and I'm gonna mess everything up...hey...our daily sales are RM 10k of matter,I can't fool around with that.Tiok see!




2.Fucktard,I did not aware that my online result can be printed out by the college,so it means I


can get my "gemilang" result earlier than I thought!Wah happy...!I think DDC will be my A2


result and CCD will be for the overall grades.Again,very happy!




3.That one of my male colleague is giving some lame excuses for not coming to work that I have to standby for him tomorrow!I've already thought of not coming and arranged my mood but suddenly he told me he couldn't make it for tomorrow.I'm his reliever now...asshole!Carrefour stall is fucking dead and businessless...boring!




Fuck la...enough of unfortunate events again...I'm not able to shop for CNY clothings!Ah Zai's restaurant is having vacancies now,Leong is working there already on 5 bucks per hour as waiter and some other odd jobs la.Mum asked me to go over and help out.It may be a better pay than YS but they're in KL.zsssssssssssssssssssssssssss...I dun feel like working there since I'll be spending most of my time there after I furthered my studies.Aiks...bad!







Aleisha(not sure of the spelling),my temporary teammate.She's a nice teammate of mine!She camwhored with my phone.

Ish...I look fucking pale and haggard inside...face bloated(munching sushi la)...half closed eye lids...partly bcos of the low resolution of camera and some are constituted by my own habit of sleeping late and lack of sleep then!And look at that funny Mandarin collar of our uniform...so orientally effeminized :s...thx to YS.