Friday, January 19, 2007

This one about a sleepless nite b4 getting result...

Apparently.....

The only reason why I'm here is...I couldn't sleep,not that I'm not sleepy or sleeping disorder but I can't help but foresee my result slip once I closed my eyes.Now the scary part is I couldn't really see those grades I got...very unpredictable especially for Economics.Well others are nothing better,I shall cut the craps and complaints that I've been blabbering about ever since I've finished my last A2 paper.

They told me not to worry,whatever is done cannot be undone,take it easy,que sera sera but I say,SHUT UP,you ain't me and you don't even know how tension I am.I like to study,I like exams but I hate to get the results(partly also bcos I didn't put in allmy effort this time...padan muka la!).Feelings are all mixed up...terrible horrible incorrigible vegetable!I am that kinda ppl that mm gin gun choi mm lao ngan loi ,means never sheds tears until I see coffin!Lesson learnt now!

What if I get DDD,CDD,CCD,CCE...and so on until U(unidentified aka fei lou)? = sei lou yat tiu

What if I get AAA,AAB,ABB,ABC,,BBB? = fiesta la bamba!(TGIF,Hyatt humpalang...all on me!)

What if CCC,BCC,BCC,ACC? = contradiction

Many circumstances and many possibilities,not even Statistics can be able to solve!It reminds me I did sucky in Stats 2 paper...like real sucks!Ahhhhh...I've regretted my GOD!Pls grant me a "nice and presentable" cert....tht'll be more than satisfaction.

Pai lor....in less than 10 hours time it'll be released!

This time I got less confident than AS...and AS already sucks,let alone..........*trembles*

I've prayed a lot during HK trip I hope it will be answered.I've been to Lantau Island Buddha Statue,Repulse Bay Temple...pls!

I'm sai lang this time...all out!What more should I ask for?Except for bad grades...T^T I rather work myself to death or even if I'm able to survive from it,I'll rather be no difference from donkey...

Everything anything whatever...I need good grades only,is it too much that I'm asking for?

I don't wanna sleep cos I don't want tomorrow to come so fast...I'm all chickened out!