Saturday, January 13, 2007

Hair extension(before and after)

It began like this...thin straightened fringe





Then...during the process,they used the longest ever bunch of hair to make me look like some kinda ancient Chinese swordsman,




And then,upon requested,I chopped off more than half of the actual length and it turned out like this,Japanese cosplay artist wannabe...




But then,later after a few round of washing and blowing,the so called "real" hair deteriorated due to the lack of protein and other nutrients directly irrigate to the real "fake hair"...and once they are heated,they'll crimp and split thx to the vaporization of the protein and ions(no more looking straight and healthy now and there's no way u can do treatment to improve cos they are dead hairs)...they become hideous later like this,




Fucking hideous and "la yeng" rite?!Rainie Yang Chen Ling alike of fringe,gosh,I don't wanna become like those lala mui with flat fringe and constantly acting cute in front of the purikura machine...*gasp*

And so after a few times of self trimming and "adjusting"...got rid of some split ends and wavy parts...





Now(13/1/07),it looks like this...but not that emo enough to my standard though :(

gah!

...and now thx to them I'm gonna spend more time than before to style 'em up *faint*,afterall they're not my inborn hairs that they always get off disoriented no matter how many times I iron them,fuck,more hassles now!Luckily my fringe looks so bushy now unlike last time,a Baldy I was!-_-

There's no way I can remove them now or else I'll lose a lot of hairs...cos they'll come off with the real hair of mine if u forcefully remove them without professional removal by hair stylist(that of cos u gotta pay 'em...)