Thursday, March 01, 2007

This ain't a scene...





Damn I got hooked on to this song,it's addictive!





By the way,did you notice the opaque rice ball that camourflages on her shoulder in the cover above?Wonder what does it implies,could it be "rice and seaweed" flavor of life?Or we do the guessing on what flavor is in the rice ball(filling inside la...).Somewhat it seems rather unmatch with the cover but it did formed a mutual relationship with the corresponding song title.Kawaii ^^...just like her previous single "bokuwa kuma"(I am bear -_-).Was taken aback by the title at first but then it jazzed me up with her creativity in introducing concept as such.It's really distinctively bold,all that I can say.I know some of the caveman out there will throw in lotsa profound criticisms and their so called professional opinions to pick apart but just get over with it,the music industry is doing so bad that all the new comers are just the cover of another without unique variations.Can you differentiate the voices of all those who flew out from Morning Musume and Johnny Jr. corp?Can they really sing?You can never find anyone else like Ayumi,Utada,Mika,Ayaka.Ken Hirai,Kuraki Mai,Glay where u can easily recognise the voice upon listening!bah...*roll eyes*...and why should I get so worked up by some imaginary phenomena that mocked up by ME?As long as I like it...





Apparently,I've been listening to lotsa ads on radio(P10) saying that Fall Out Boys are coming to Singapore for gig in Expo centre (Max Pavillion...dono where the hell issit?!).Tics. are selling at quite reasonable price of 70SGD onwards excluding Singapore's GST and some minor service charge.The most expensive is 125 I think where you buy it at the entrance on the day of the gig itself...which falls on 3rd of March(Saturday).All free seating,so all fellow rock fans,be there 6 hours before the gate opens,bring along your tent nd canopy if you're gonna have promising view of the band!




Oh,I wasn't very convinced that they are really coming to Sg at first,I thought they are giving out tics. for their overseas' concert.God knows...miscalculation!It's too late now anyway,I'm NOT going to the concert cos I don't have transport,neither do I have a companion with me to attend.CHERYLL!!!I'm so gonna miss the chance of catching their live performance T^T lemme weep a river.Fall Out Boys concert is 100000000 times more worth watching than some unkown Brit band called Muse which happens to get their tics. sold off so early...I guess Malaysians are somewhat "sua gu" and xenophilic.Cos we hardly get any of the international bands coming to the tiny market of Malaysia :(





And ppl,stop bothering me with my spelling error(it's not even my fault).The movie which starring Will Smith and his REAL son titled "The Pursuit of Happyness" where the "y" of the supposed "happiness" spelling is deliberately made error to potray what the movie trying to convey...and vicissitudes of life and encounters of that particular man in real life(not Will Smith).GO WATCH IT anf then you'll know.I haven't watched yet but I read about the true story of this guy in Jan. copy of RD long ago...thus,the know-it-all.Very inspirational,just like the recent's Dreamgirls,though I watched none...:p



Anys,gotta get back to my Super Mario Bros. 3(yea I noe it's kiddo game,fuck off I don't own a psp nor ps3,not even 2).period.