Saturday, August 30, 2008

Heh!

Paid my due, like FINALLY in donkey ass manner. Anyways, survived from slavery. I mean it cos for weeks of slogging off like android which involved mugging for finals and working CEASELESSLY. I haven't really been enjoying the sacred holiday bestowed. It's like a piece of missing puzzle in life.

Whatever. I'll be having extended holiday on my own given the insignificance of subjects offering on next semester. What have spray painting, pointilism, tracing and yada got to do with science lab? Hello, do you think I care shit about musical genre some artsy fartsy musicians invented during Middle Ages, Renaissance, Romanticism and whatnots. I think seeing how Jolin fucked up her face with a blizzard of rashes while doing acrobatic dance is even more interesting.

And also...

Thank god, my semester 4 result has finally rebounded my CGPA although it's still kinda low but at least I'm now qualified for SBU admission requirement IF they really answer to their promised cut off CGPA without obscure adjustment, affirmative action, quotas or some shits.

Wanna catch some real serious rest now. Period.