Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ilham tak sampai

I don't wanna say this but my face is exploded with purulent zits overnight because I simply burned too much midnight oil. The one whole night was out for only 1 chapter and some odd questions that's it, how pathetic. Freaking 7 am now, and still can't kiss my bed for all the caffeine kicked in 6 hours ago. Damn, I didn't know I'm so intolerant.

Had my meeting for STACT's mainboard committee today. The rather extraordinary happy atmosphere burst forth into awkwardness and tense when both the opinionate advisor and senior made sound. It's like we were in midst of planning for some holiday fun as allowed according to agenda and these party pooper came in out of no where to pour a pail of chilly water + a big tight slap in our faces.

Let me tell you why I joined this club from the first day, my initial purpose was to take part in rural service before it kicked the freaking bucket. Yea listen RURAL SERVICE, R-U-R-A-.......read Rural Service, the 19th's. In the name of God, our dearie BN lost extensively in the latest Pilihanraya which was well...UNFORTUNATELY. It goes without saying that MCA which incidentally is the sole organizer for this very event, was badly hammered so they temporarily canceled the event and the possibility of having similar events in future. Plan called off and we were in some awkward position stringing in between STACT origin and Rural Service origin. So without giving much thought to it, we swore in for club membership. It's fine with me, I had lotsa fun in organizing events and all. Give in my effort, if not all to accomplish each and every divine missions.

And there...today, our advisor and one of the seniors which I can't care less to remember him verbally pwn us. Hello? It was so obvious that they were trying to insinuate us in the most polite manner to ensure their hypocrisy is well hidden behind those beautiful masks they exhibited. I've no idea to whether their points made sense or not but they sure dampened our enthusiasm towards this club. He expressed how disappointed of him for our batch of committees performed the worst and had we under his militant administration then, he would without questions beyond doubts filtered most of us out of his committee and further infuriated us by equating us to rubbish or some shits. Hey, what a SMART metaphor you had used. That fits perfectly "well" into our personal worth indeed if it's what you think but DON'T pass judgment on someone whom you hardly know and please see things in two ways I beg your freaking pardon. What you see is just tip of the iceberg about us cos wtf we don't even know you well although you had already exclaimed like fretting we didn't know you actually earn 10 grands a month of salary from an atas unachievable Corporate Manager position at the enviable age of 26. Well, I won't say that wouldn't bother me as looking at your everything just unable to relate to earning high salary, you look more like blue collar slave. Now we see hopes cos for average people like us we will be earning no where less than 10 grands when we graduated. Thanks for enlighten us with the fact that people like you can still earn that kinda money. Since when salary aspect in Malaysia is getting so sky high? Maybe I should burn all my books and see the world. So go on and brag about how fat your wallet is whilst giving all the credit to STACT club for nurturing those perpetual burning spirit in you at whatever industry you venture. I bet you are one of the busiest people around cos after all you earn 10 grands a month, definitely not some puny businesses, so why not you just leave us all alone and STFU? Stop condemning the chairperson also for incompetence, respect every single individual has their own managing style. You might be that sort of war-ridden type that emphasized on discipline but read this---HAS BEEN, darling. I got nothing much major to complain about my current "boss". He's approachable, amiable, and charismatic that all of us like to commit our effort with. We will be more than happy to work for him than asshole dictator like you so fuck you.

Dear advisor, if you are so keen on polishing us which we can't thank you more since you personally claimed to have all the interest in us rather than your rice bowl. Face it! You are just not, what if some other colleges offer you an increment of 50% from your current salary? Will you hop over or insist on staying on the same boat with us still? You should be able to comprehend what reality tells more than us can do so fuck you also.

Not like I'm fishing for compliments but most of our activities are done promptly and not forgetting, successfully even though it's not perfect but please accept nothing is perfect in this world. Praise us generously when we do well too, not just magnify our mistakes over and over again. We consciously aware of what we are doing so far. Have fun if we want to, be serious if we need to, we are amphibians who know where to go. And also I won't take your words like CGPA 3.80 is good for nothing, first class honour degree is merely for ornamentation purposes and whatnots that practical industrial performance is most important so we should just give all hearts on organizing club events as it resembles the operation of real life corporates. Those are just independent rare cases and your incredible assumptions. In real life, nothing beats a CGPA of 3.80 and above, first class honour etc cos that's how pragmatic bosses are gonna judge your worth at first sight before he/she digs anything further. It's self worth that makes people respect us. Status is equally essential as ability today. Can you foresee Bill Gate as a multi-billionaire when he failed to present a nice degree holding last time? He's just an one in a million case. If everyone was to be like him, do you think the world will evolve? Read again, R-E-A-L-I-T-Y. STACT club is not our everything. I don't wanna screw my exams and tell people I will definitely earn a fortune in future like Bill Gate or Michael Dell when in fact I got nothing to begin with at this ground.

p/s : It doesn't automatically deduced that a charity based club shouldn't be having fun by ourselves all the time. If we're not happy, how can you expect us to spread happiness to others? Another thing, I don't mind to withdraw my membership as well.