Friday, August 01, 2008

Blahs to infinity...

I've finally got something from Megasale.

MPH is having a storewide 10% discount for ALL their books! DIGI users are entitled to 20%!

Yea, I got another Haruki Murakami's instead that cost me about RM 32 after 20% off from RM 39.90, pretty amazing isn't it? Can't wait to finish it!

And so I never got myself any garments, I was like dying to buy those skinny jeans but heh, those who know me in person will definitely got impressed by my well defined thighs and calves (alright eventhough you people didn't comment straight to my face but I can tell from your subtle mind, grr...) . Moses! They are HUGE and thunderous ok? Anyways, I shall just stick to conventional boot or straight until I found out the best solution to slash my bottom half vertically. Cos skinny's will render my bottom half bak zhang :(

Speaking of which, I've frozen my FF account from this month onward simply because of time constraint. Finals and all. By right I should watch my diet from now on but chao Datuk was in gleeful mood just now so he decided to treat few of us to bak kut teh! Don't know what wind blowing eh? Anyways, that's blasphemous from dietetical perspectives T.T

I got quite a few PT job calls last few days, first was some marketing survey interview at some advertising film, then later MO was looking for some helpers to set up PA + assorted odd jobs and Photography club was seeking for photographers for new block's launching ceremony (like hello, I don't even know where the hell I keep my DSLR, perhaps on its way to limbo after months of waiting for duty call wtf). Zapped the rest I opted for the first simply because it takes only less than 2 hours to be 100 bucks richer. What I did there was drooling over dozens of free pizzas and isotonic drink, yes they force fed us but I was able to abstain all of those calories bomb after the sinful BKT lunch a while ago. In any case, we were being asked on few questions in group pertaining to things like our daily modus operandi, rate of activeness and stuffs which I didn't pay much attention as I was effing sleepy. Stoned my way out and got paid for 100 bucks summore haha. Well had they changed their medium of language to Mandarin ,Malay or English, I would by all means from head to toe blabber like talking machine cos I'm Canto-handicapped despite all the efforts that my Grandpa and relatives trying to convert me all these years. Whatever la.

Anyone applying for internship next semester? They don't seem to dig for AUP students lor...sad case. I need to build up a beautiful CV from now on with not just some odd jobs of selling retail stuffs. I need apprenticeship in some medical labs, corporates etc. But why are they only up for business students? I swear in utmost seriousness, wages are NOT important but at least be humane a bit la, a grand or so will be nice *hypocritical chuckles*

Alrite alrite, gotta get back to my Stats. tutorials now which I haven't been doing ever since the first lesson.