Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Machiam kena kantoi pulak

So, was supposed to eat light for the day due to my bad eating habit of late which unfortunately involves lotsa junk food, fast food and whatever that is expensive when you look back after 20 years from now, in the sense that it costs bombs on medical expenses (yea, clogged vessels, hypertension, high LDL, protein urea, etc.) or a LIFE. I've almost discarded my healthy eating habit ever since lapsed into final week + exam week to take chances. My energy bars became pencuci mulut instead of substitution for meal and muesli left completely untouched after unsealed for the very first time (seriously I don't understand how could Germans and Swisses put those sand tasting cereals in mouth in whole of history). Now they should've tasted our chee yok fun, curry mee, lobak, lo pak gou, wet popiah, tong sui, sundae chocolate......and these are what I had for my dinner yesterday approximately 5 hours ago fyi. I've been eating 2 bowls of chee yok fun and 2 plates of lobak so far in this week, and it's only Wednesday now :D Tell me how can I not be happy leh?

Anyways, just now when I was crossing the road in front of Ikea around 2:30 am, driver of this car (Subaru Impreza who thinks it's very yeng but it's not) wound down his window and yelled "hello" at me in mockery tone. I got so irritated to max (apart from Bio notes I was reading that wrecked my nerves earlier on) and threw back a wtf-ish gesture, then this guy (Malay) at the backseat yelled back "berlagak eh, kau ni bodoh!" and sped off.

*deep inhale with long pause*

Now I'll like to pray to god that they will crash their car within this 2 days (shower with police summons and not able to claim insurance) and have their neck sprained in brutal manner (physically impair-worthy). A compulsory brain screening session is a must for them also since they might not have their brains intact or wait, do they even have brains to begin with? Put them in mental asylum for years altogether will serve them best and helps eliminate sampah masyarakat (does not automatically implied all mentally incompetents are sampah masyarakat, please get this right!). The lesson is don't fuck with a person who's having his finals, EVER.

Insyaallah, I think I should wake up early for some serious morning jogging session tomorrow, HOPEFULLY. Kononnya, badan sihat maka otak cergas. I need to stuff in 2 textbooks worth of knowledge into my pea brain for this coming Friday. So much for Biology and Politics! Wth. Don't even get me started on Stats paper, it went disastrous, all credit shall be given to the dreadful Probability's part.

*****

Just realized, for this year, I'm a 2-faced baddy who constantly attempt to undermine people's friendship. I hope it's not because of me for I'm a peace loving people after all. Should get all my priorities right from now on. There are certainly things that don't matter in life anymore or simply don't worth all the endeavours. Who's important and who's not, why bother? Not like it will be heard, appreciated or anything.

Apparently, when the table is turned, there's no use in pointing fingers. What's done is done, if it's proven fragile, I don't see fit to it that it's worth picking back all the pieces again if they're no longer having sentimental value. Might as well go on let them rot in oblivion.