Friday, August 15, 2008

Siap Siap Sui!

Yes, 4th semester has finally became yesterday. No more boring Politics lectures, no more early morning Irene's lectures, no more dreadful Statistics lectures...! No strings attached for 2 weeks at least but then gotta work still T.T

My last paper touched down at 7pm and I went AC to watch Badminton semifinal with the unusual crowd gathered around bersorak-sorai and giving ovations. I wonder since when did we become so supportive towards national sport players? I think we can buy up Phelps to achieve a record breaking of 11 golds in history instead of paying huge stipends or rewards to some unworthy one-time-goner duo (you know who)! Looking from a long term view I mean. Way to go Lee Chong Wei! But then he's gonna get from Lin Dan eventually during final...what an interesting showdown! Hopefully he can scrap Lin Dan down from world No. 1's throne. Anyways, we went Japanese buffet after the last paper which again, violated my principles of dieting. Sad case. I'm getting worse nowadays, everything I see = food, Sleep = food, dream = food, study = food...

I'm having a problem now...what subject should I take for next semester? I've already fulfilled all my Uni's (SBU) prerequisite requirements except for Biology II. Whatever I take on next semester will just be a waste of time and money but I don't wanna do interval break either! How ah? The Uni application deadline for spring intake is Oct 2nd, meaning, around 1 month from now and I haven't taken TOEFL yet. Sighs. But then if result is good for this semester I might seriously consider to transfer on spring instead of fall. My friends are all leaving this fall and next spring :( I don't wanna be stagnant lo. But then I don't think I can make it for spring 2009 like I said. Mafan. I think I should take a 8 months break to intern and then travel that's it. Otherwise taking 1 subject on each of the following semesters will not do much good on my transcript either.

And the thing is I don't really feel like working on this Monday anymore but I've already promised T.T cos I could have gone to Penang/Pangkor with friends by now. Really 为五斗米折腰. If only I'm a golden spoon-fed...which obviously I'm not.

**********
Quoted : All men struggling to remain distinguishable in their own ways, but their efforts are insipid and often overlook the similar core shared among each other as hypocrisy is the ruler of them all. They sell their souls and live in shells that rot in time.