Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chapter 1.0

Sorry Ed for getting the wrong info. La Q doesn't open on weekdays lol. I'm so gonna miss you after all these. Anyways, I think Ardii is a darn gorgeous creative director. At least he thinks differently than all the conventional people. Like he said, all these peoples are pretentious. Going there is like attending a materialistic fashion party. First they talk about their history of sex then fashion....way too shallow. Malaysian and those, what to do? And I didn't know Willian is a photographer and he owns a studio tim!

Anyways thanks for the companionships these few days. I shall wake up on time to commute to college starting tomorrow. Life has been quite bitchy and tiring after CNY. I need a rehab!

Happy Singletine. And have fun on the 14th.

Adios.