Saturday, February 23, 2008

I ought to be happy, therefore I am happy

When I was in the cab just now, this indian driver broke the silence and went, "Are you going for tuition,boy?"

..........

Muahaha. Seriously this is by far one of the most delightful sentence in 2008. I nearly gave the driver 10 more bucks upon hearing this. You know when people of my age approaching adulthood and leaving adolescent but yet still nostalgic about those salad days (and John Locke would have went like "tabula raaaaasaaa!"), you will soon realise la, I'm the prototype of people of my kind. Tell me who doesn't deserve to be young (by heart or whatever) at least once in a lifetime.

And my mum always have something about my look cos she thinks that I look older than my age and sound very "chao lao"(ripe?). Worse to worst, I have more wrinkles after my face got smaller. Why ah?

On an irrelevant note, I was ordering some pretzels from Auntie Anne's a while ago. When I told them the flavour that I wanted. They stared at me in blank. I was like wtf! Cheez, was I not suppose to pronounce "Jalapeno" natively? I told them "ha-laa-pee-nyo" and they would have thought I was uttering Thai or Swahili in this multilingual melting pot of KLCC. So many tourists around and what if they happen to encounter a real Mexican? And I'm still quite surprise to hear people around me Americanize the word "bolognaise", hello it's "boh-loh-nyeh-seh" not "boo-lock-nee-sss". I'm not a pro-American although I'm pursuing their degree, it's just so that Malaysian's is still pretty much left behind or I should say improving. I'm doing for my own interest, who cares about patriotism, can they feed your stomach? Action speaks louder. Please hor, I'm not turning the table ok? I still love Malaysia regardless of what. Digressed.

p/s : Omg I just saw some fireworks coming from Subang's direction when I was typing this post. But no point to have watched alone cos when the fireworks end, I'm carry on with my life as usual. And then, where have all the alarm clocks gone in KL besides Pasar Malam's? I've been hunting for one but to no avail so far, no wonder KL-ians all lack of the beauty of punctuality. I hate using hp as alarm clock. Mafan.

70% Green Tea + 30% Choya = reeeeelaxxxxxxxxxx~

Hira Hira Hira Yura Yura Yura...let the petals of cherry blossom fall!