Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fat free post

Doing a lot of exercises.

Orofacial exercises and respiratory exercises.

Having buffet* is the best way to build up muscles on cheek cos when you eat a lot you can't stop training your jaws.

Singing is the best medicine to train a powerful lung, I can proudly proclaim 100 litres of oxygen per inhale is no longer a myth now.

Now tell me why do I need gym membership for?

I have good cardio stamina, good lung capacity and tight facial skin, what more can I ask?

Now I'm broke after several impulsive exorbitant buffet dinner and gambling which never won.

I'll never play blackjack with those sikaokinna anymore!

*Not applicable to Karaoke chain's buffet cos the food taste like a mixture of animal pisses.

p/s : Malaysian street food always have a place in heart but I miss all the seafood bars, endless fresh catch oysters, escargots, abalones, crabs, prawns, some unidentified clams, free flow of raw salmon and mackerel cutlets *drools*. Being a foodie is seriously sucks BIG TIME.

There is always a time for homemade salad, Tristano Delizioso Insalata on top of having the greatest fear of 6 days classes in a week straight. FUCK M. cos she victimised us by a 9 am class on Saturday, a 3 good hours lesson some more. Promising to finish a whole new chapter on that lesson, how evilish. Anyways, I'm so not coming cos I just wanna sleep. And I think every Saturday will be reserved for REMEDIAL classes from this week onwards. Double fucks!

Kthxbye.