Monday, February 11, 2008

This Year

Hm...

college sucks. Class cancelled here and there, stranded in library for good now. I could have rested for another day.

KMC is comfy, but lifeless and dark as usual. Mosquitoes are visible at high floors still. Big turn off.

My mouth is full of ulcers currently as a result of CNY heaty goodies. Although it was for only a short few days but I never gave up a single second without eating. My fridge is FULL of chocolates now! They are selling darn cheap at their native countries. Esp. the extra dense and sweet Ferrero that keep cajolling my resistant. I ate quite a number of them T.T

Lunar 28th : accompanied Mum to pasar malam for some marketing.
Lunar 29th : went Changi Airport to fetch Sis and Moon.
Lunar 30th : reunion dinner at some restaurant then fetched Terence and Uncle Steven back to Sg.
Lunar 1st : bai nin with paternal grandparents and folks. Lepak, supper and chitchatting with cuzzies and folks until 4 am.
Lunar 2nd : bai nin with maternal grandparents and folks. Uncle's b'day celebration then mahjong mahjong mahjong till midnight :) !
Lunar 3rd : went Sg out of instant fit cos Sue wanna eat McD's red bean pie. Nothing to do in Sg so we went science centre (haha...CNY in science centre!). Right after Sg we drifted to Kota Tinggi for aunt's open house and still mahjong mahjong mahjong till we dropped. I lost 5 bucks only, FORTUNATELY. Late night sing K-ed with cuzzies at TC until 4 in the morning.
Lunar 4th : relatives came bai nin with my parents. Went back KL around past noon and jammed all the way back to Seremban and reached KL at 12 am. I've got no more senses on my buttock after a 10+ hours of car ride. F**k.
Lunar 5th : 1st day commuting to college! All the way here too early and class cancelled pulak.

Going back JB again this week to meet up friends and gamble, so as to send sis and Moon off on 2 consecutive days. Haven't touched poker cards yet this year. But anyone lack of mahjong kaki (preferable) please inform me by all means. Hands are getting itchy, wanna swim.

Rabbit "fan tai sui" this year, so be more alert when placing your bet.

Till then. Yet another report of what I've done where nobody will give damn.