Thursday, April 10, 2008

Horrorcles

Fuhhh...

Miss M rocks my socks man!
Apparently she can't finish teaching like 7 freaking chapters before the final next week.
So we got first hand tips!
She's the best of the best I tell you, supposingly final covers chapter 11-18 but she only managed to touch on a few pints of chapter 12 so far during the last class of the semester and then downplayed all the other chapters on hand, slapped us with excuses that hinting the unimportance of some untaught chapters.
Freaking stim right?
Where to find such lecturer around???
Right here, exclusively brought to you with all hearts, vow to give the best education of all, one and only, ICSJ!
And I see no reasons why you still not tempted to enrol to ICSJ after viewing this post.
And we're supposed to keep our lips sealed, oops.

Then to my horror, I practically had no idea that Sociology exam falls on NEXT Monday!
I thought it should be sometime around next Tuesday cos according to past history, our final papers are usually spread within wide interval of time between each other.
And my luck has got the better of me again!
Not only having 2 papers clashing at the same time, after final appeal, exam office pandai pak pandir decided to allot 2 slots for that particular 2 papers still on the same day but different time.
Good, lepas mulut buaya, now masuk mulut harimau pulak!
How can Chemistry II and US History I co-exist on the same day?
Stupid.
I shall end all these miseries by burning down my story-based textbook, mix water and drink.
Hopefully, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Christopher Columbus, King George III-IX...just anyone of them can bless me and possess me in the exam hall. *roll eyes*
Fuck those 16 chapters of whatnots.

Without questions beyond doubts, me gonna lead a drop dead awesome life on the days ahead.

Breakfast, lunch, high tea, dinner, supper = mugging ftw!

Hopefully the efforts given are all recipocral!