Sunday, April 20, 2008

That 70's meme.

8 things I'm passionate about :

1. Ikea
2. My secret "ambitious" plan.
3. My close ones. (not many, you know who you are)
4. Bookstore
5. Photoshop
6. Tattoos and piercings (I'm getting an oral or nape soon!)
7. Diet (sad case...)
8. Singing (I'm John Legend's friend's roommate's penpal's neighbour's driver's friend's brother's
friend.)

8 things I say too often :

1. Walao eh
2. Niabeh
3. TMD
4. CCB
5. Fuck
6. Fuiyoh
7. Sien
8. Slap you

8 books I've read recently :

1. The Birthday Stories
2. The Kite Runner
3. Tokyo Tower
4. The Acid House
5. The Time Traveller's Wife
6. Men are from mars, Women are from venus
7. The Lonely Planet Story
8. Aiya...I've read more than 8 la...still reading The Kite Runner, I'd spent more time
on Sociology, Psychology, US History texts but I like Socio. text the most.

8 songs I could listen to over and over again :

1. Amy Winehouse - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?
2. Bic Runga - Sway
3. John Legend - Coming Home
4. 王菲 - 红豆
5. Bjork - Declare Independence
6. Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark
7. KT Tunstall - Other Side Of The World
8. Miley Cyrus - See You Again (I st-st-stuttered when you...jeez!)

8+1 things I learned last year (non academic) :

1. Kill hypocrites (cliche rite?)
2. Ignorance is bliss
3. Ego is important
4. To hate is harder than to love
5. Deeper (as in not shallow)
6. Silence is golden
7. To give love to someone I loved (not worth and not recipocral)
8. To be mean
9. Honesty is a lonely word

I got none to tag, no one read this blog, none shall comment and not like comments are allowed anyways.

Till then. I'm so sleepy, stupid road block polices.