Monday, April 28, 2008

Blood spilled

STACT's camp was fun. I had fun.

Got bitten by countless leeches during jungle trekking and waterfall trekking (we walked upstream bagai menentang arus which was crazy). Weather was wet.

Got few extra bruises and scars scatter everywhere as a mean to spice up my legs. Good. I can't recognise them anymore as a result.

Solo drop in the middle of jungle at wee hour was sooo sccccca.....dventurous. Not THAT scary but boring whilst lighted bushfirecampfire alone, reminded me of those days in St. John.

Oh well.

It has been sleepless for few days. Conked already.

That should well explained my MIA, AWOL and whatever it is for the past few days, matter fact there won't be any phone signals in the middle of the jungle, so don't ask already! Sorry.

Adios.

**********

I've no idea why I look so horrifying and old in those photos, maybe cos I'm old myself but I believe I have an ever young and flaming heart can or not...alright I'm 21 and most of them there are 18-20 and some rare 21/22. Not like I care anyways.


Lollipop and Kiwi (the Chinese ochestra enthusiasts)


Onion and Kiwi (muka-muka kepenatan, never slept for 3 days)


Sotong (looks like SHE's Ella...ella eh eh right? 80% similarity I reckon!) and Kiwi


Fan4 Tong3, Kiwi (unpresentable face cos eye bags + dark wrinkles + saggy eyelids visible to max) and Mr. President


and lastly.......................................


Choya's Umeshu! Damn stim I tell you, 2 for 10 bucks under promotion available in Isetan until 7th of May nia! I bought 6 and I need more.


**********


p/s : Mummy's client which I met few times at the restaurant she owned committed suicide last few days together with her husband, both died in their apartment by inhaling excessive CO (burned charcoal at highly enclosed space). Reason(s) yet to be revealed, there, another sigh to life. I believe to every problem there will be a solution eventually, it's only a matter of time and patience.