Sunday, April 13, 2008

I st-st-stuttered.....

I seriously can't get this shit outta my head, it keeps chanting at me over and over again like super mantra gnawing at all the things I've studied for Sociology albeit not much has been covered so far! Omg it's worse than the bubbly ella ella eh eh eh ehhhhh...

seeSeeSEE!

It's coming again...gosh stop me!

The last time I freaked out
I just kept looking down
I st-st-stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about

Felt like I couldn't breathe
You asked what's wrong with me
My best friend Lesley said "Oh she's just being Miley"

The next time we hang out
I will redeem myself
My heart it can rest 'till then
Wow wow I
I can't wait to see you again


-_-

It's addictive (addictive =/= me likey!) and I don't even watch Hannah Montana.

Alrite, back to mugging, 6 more chapters (that's like 300 more pages) to go!

I gotta st-st-study ftw :D