Wednesday, April 16, 2008

O.o

Morning.

It's 5 am and I'm still up, walking zombie here sending my morning regards to dear all mugging androids out there who are still refuse (or resist) to/from sleep at the wee.

You must be thinking how diligent I was on making progression for my last minute dired revision. The fact is, progression has been made so far with a good 0.0025% overall coverage following a gradual increasing trend, hello, look at the weather outside, it's so meant for cuddling those fluffy bolster and snuggle in slumber, I super love midnight rain and storm despite having a little emo over exams and foreseeing sleepness nights ahead.

Did I mention that Christopher Columbus is really a blasphemous historical person, it was him, the main culprit, the father of all sinful exploits and fountainhead for all the tedious and wordy chapters in HIS 251!!! Uber blasphemous kan? Without him, we don't even need to suffer through all these shits of burning midnight oil for mugging like a baby eating zombie. Worse thing is I don't understand a shit out of it at all if you were to ask me to explain what I've learnt, nope, I doubt it is sinful for 65% of the class doesn't know what's happening even until the end of semester, it happens all the while. There, reminds me of my PSY exam today, can't be easier to describe, gone case or come back next semester. Nooo.

CHM, yet another foreseeable gone case. Wth with all those compound namings, structures and REACTIONS?! You see, we did most of the quizzes in open book manner, now that the final exam is based solely on immediate situational judgement, in this sense, "open book" is completely beyond reasonable topic. Mahai. I swear I'm gonna study real hard next semester (duh!) but the thing is I don't even know what subjects I will be taking...not many choices around that can arouse my interest except for Philosophy and World Religion or maybe US History II? I don't mention sciences because those are my core subject and I don't enjoy myself reading abstract forms of symbols and numerical combos than reasoning and general knowledge. Sighs. Whatever it is, I think I will enjoy more during my major year + clinical training year. I THINK I will.

**********

You, I'm totally no way near interested to know how good you lead your life currently or how bad you think your life is. I'm not bound to know them FFS. I have my own life and that's it. It doesn't phase me how you gonna spend your time anyways. Or I shall put it this way, I'll MMOB and you shall MYOB. Come on, I bet you won't want me to be honest, will you?

Adios.