Thursday, June 19, 2008

700th - Curi Ayam

Can you believe this?

ON akan menjadi nyata in 2 more days!

Can't say I'm totally smitten but heck, time really flies huh!

I swear, to organize this event is 100x stressful than having History test in Borges' class.

We just had a partial rehearsal until around 10pm back in college just now.

Expectedly, I will get from them during post mortem. Some seniors and even advisor had already warned. I don't think I will wanna go but I don't wanna be called a chicken either. Haih. But well, the event is yet to happen, I shouldn't felt defeated and all. I need to cope with it during that night cos I'll be HELLISHLY busy like bees on fire. Hopefully I'll get a bunch of efficient helpers. 'Else just die only lar.

Statistics test on this coming Friday (mayhem, clashing with ON). It's a sad case also. Damn excruciating to multitask for weeks already. Don't ask me how much have I studied cos you know the answer will surely be "n" initial. If only time can be purchased at a nearby 7-11 afterall it's a store and more -_-. Hallelujah kthxbai.



**********
Snippets of College Day at Inti UC

Howdy~there's a rodeo!

I apologize on behalf of our kindergardencollege for putting up an infantile banner that didn't reflect the average age group of college's population. I think they hired some retards to paint it. Le sigh.

Sumo wrestling, pay to wrestle or be wrestled. Good source of emotional outlet if you encounter some cock sucking dickheads in life of late.

Qian Ning and Ah Sim who will be leaving for Montana this fall! I think they burnt that pot of spaghetti after this shot.

Us in really chippy looking bandana. And I've totally no idea why mine looks espcecially like those of China maiden coolie who came mencari rezeki at Malaya during war times ala 河水山. Yea I know my GAP tee has been worn too many times, no $ for retail therapy, obviously.