Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Single Worst Day In Life

Berikutlah kisah seorang lelaki yang paling malang di dunia :

Planned to go back home after 12pm class. Got stranded by some stuffs pertaining to you-know-what club. Turned down initially. Compromised after received a fair amount of tunjuk perasaan from certain someone. Granted. I stayed back and did the streamer painting whilst leaving all my stuffs at AUP office. Overly engrossed in painting. Forgot office touch down hour. Office closed. Bags and all trapped inside the office. Apparently no one in the college hold the key at that point of time. Panicked cos housekeys and the just received FED 5C (they couldn't deliver to me in person cos I was having class and when they called I pandai pandai told them wrong number cos the seller gave them my forum ID which I don't even know how to pronounce haha) are all inside. Fucked up everything. Called Kelvin for help. Headed to Susi house for some serious parasiting and sheltering. Susi hadn't reached home yet when I arrived. Went to NZX to wait for her. Had Donuts which was stupid enough for a person who constantly whine for not keeping up with good diet routine. Susi reached. Upon entering her house. Heavy downpour like no tomorrow. Luckily. In the end, Kelvin fetched me home from Susi's. Currently at home typing this entry. Gotta stay back for streamer painting until late evening as well for tomorrow. How about this, cibai kanasai! Ugh, so I practically carry nothing to college tomorrow for my things are already there -_-. Well, you don't have to further emphasize how far my stupidity goes cos I know I'm beyond that for all the valid reasons!
**********

Could be your lung tissue under light microscope.