Friday, June 13, 2008

Spiritually Voided

At times, this club really makes me feel dumb. Imagine your class finished at 12pm and you could've went home or up to another delightful event but NO, you've waited like stone for 5 hours straight only to find out that they DIDN'T really need you afterall. Really hempas tulang tak berbalas jasa mia orang. Now you tell me what's the point of having committee dance? Something's really wrong here that they've totally drifted away from what we are supposed to do. Still remember of organising event? Or you just wanna shake that bon bon? I was wandering around whole day awaiting for order from the certain someone who was supposed to assign task for me but he preferred to dance his acidic ass away and put me on hold. Fine. Insyaallah, then I waited...so in the mean time I did some odd jobs for publicity department. Finally, they came and told me I could go home if I wanted to, I was so mortified that they did not even appreciate a tiny bit of me ritually killing my revision time for donkey stuffs that were, PUNY over them? Can you see my dilemma already? When I don't stayback which I usually don't, they will start bombard me with sarcastic remarks and go around with those conspiracies. So what's the purpose of staying back and not? I'm not gonna be better off in any case. Might as well go home, go gym, talk to walls, eat sands, and spend quality time on my own? The fact is I only live once and there goes few more extra hours in my life. Please don't tell me how important I am to you all when I am not, I may be, virtually. The fact that I am important is that I consume whatever that is leftover and not needed by anybody. Does it sounds familiar? You slimes. I'm really not into those nonsense oomphs and confidence boosting, when I realised that I'm not being fully utilized for any reasons, then I am not, not up to you to tell me how you should use me that you are actually not then demand for whatever dumb made reasons when I can't produce what you expect me to do because that is how I should react. No matter how much catalyst you've dumped into a chemical reaction that is deprived of sufficient amount of reactant, the amount of product yielded is not gonna increase per se. Again, don't remind me how Important I am only when you need my help and push away all the unwanted responsibilities that are too heavy for your brittle shoulder to bear on me. I ain't unsighted, I have eyes remember? Now sorry to say that you really need to kiss my ass for this time.

On a brighter note, my BFF from Arizona buzzed me up a while ago while I was on my way home. At first I was very skeptical when I saw some unknown Johor's cellphone number but upon picking it up I heard a pair of familiar voice in Mandarin from the other end (that she usually don't) but yet I couldn't recognise at all haha, then when that voice turned into English speaking, I WAS TOTALLY OFF MY FEET! It was her! She's back 1 month earlier than the scheduled date but she wants to remain low profile in the mean time and I'm the first one she informed haha. So sweet. Can't wait to go back JB and hang around.

Speaking of going back JB, my time is effing packed now. I'm up for college day's food fair this week, test on next Monday and Friday, ON on next Friday, rehearsal on next week, sponsorship booth set up on next week, Japan GT next Sunday, i-Challenge on next next week, meet up with Stephanie on next next next week for she's going to Oz in few weeks time and lastly, prom night on next next next next week. So I'm occupied for every weekends ahead from now on and can't go back until Inti Ball's over. :(

On an irrelevant note, I wanna congratulate PK for finding her happiness once again, hope you can brave through this 3 months and make full use of it. Go ahead when you've made up your mind and don't hesitate to move on. At least you know he is not that kinda asshole shit eating twat species that you need to hate when it's all over like you-know-who. Mot pour amoureux!

I need to force myself to bed before 12 today for I have college day to attend tomorrow at Nilai! Have to be at ICSJ around 5 am prior to the departure to Inti UC. Tell me that's not too crazy to start off a wonderfully hectic Saturday, will you?

P(Becomes zombie tomorrow) = 0.998
E(X) = 0.998

:D